finasteride and min is useless for the bald

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
clearly its obvious that if your very thin don't waste your time on finasteride and min. Although hopped up versions may give you justice. Its great for maintaining though. I feel to many bald guys are spending thier hope uselessly. If your bald your best to look on the other forums.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
clearly its obvious that if your very thin don't waste your time on finasteride and min. Although hopped up versions may give you justice. Its great for maintaining though. I feel to many bald guys are spending thier hope uselessly. If your bald your best to look on the other forums.

I disagree. Check out some of the photos on HairLossTalk.com.com.

Infact you have better chance of the regimen working for you if u still have hair..which is thin.

Growing hair on slick bald areas is very hard.

A

Administrator

thin=depressed said:
If your bald your best to look on the other forums.
This coming from a guy with 770 posts.

By the way, if you're bald, you're toast no matter what forum you read.

Admin

Cassin

Reaction score
So you are now trashing the very forum you learned from, the forum who you claimed helped your sanity?

You said this- "sadly my sanity relies on you guys/this site"

"Between the insanity evoked by baldness and insanity of thinking of Universe resonance and having not much of a social life because of my intense dislike for my looks even though I know I'm not ugly just f*****g bald, I have to visit this site often to laugh at ix's silly avatar obsession and just get some chat in on hair loss. Thanks for having me and thanks for the obsessions. Makes me seem a little normal."

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 79&start=0

So you are shitting on all of us after recently making that post?

See ya

wino

Reaction score
thin=depressed said:

Learn grammar and spelling before you start spouting knowledge you f***.

VWdude

Reaction score
he's not going to win any reward for spelling proper buddy, chill!

and I am going to say this again,

LETS ALL JUST GET ALONG!

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
well the thing is, with a flap procedure (I know this is controversial) or a really good transplant from H+W/Armani, keeping your sides thick is of vital importance, as you can be transformed into a guy with enough hair to look presentable

I would love to maintain what I have, but I have some dreaded diffuse nw7 future pattern male pattern baldness and it seems hopeless

The Gardener

Reaction score
I'm 36, have had bald temples for ages, and the treatments have turned me from Phil Collins to more of a Jude Law hairline.

Sure, it might not recover all of our lost hair, but even for old baldies like me, treatments have given me amazing cosmetic improvement.

That being said, thin-depressed, please speak only for yourself, and don't make claims as if you are speaking for everyone.

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Admin said:
thin=depressed said:

Admin

:lol: :lol:

HairLossTalk.com...you are becoming more n more like Farell now.

I am so scared of you. :oops:

GeminiX

Reaction score
Definitely disagree with the topic of this post.

Ok, admittedly I'm on a few other drugs which possibly boost the effects of finasteride, but I was pretty much an "8 ball" on top 18 months ago, and now I have my hairline back with just a small hair transplant job to fix the temples.

The "recovered" hair is still noticeably thinner than the older hair, however, it's thickening all the time (Hundreds of the new hairs are now terminal and grown to over 5 inches) and fresh vellus is still appearing so it's certainly not over yet.

D

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
gemini is the only one who can take as many antiandrogen without worrying about looking like a b*tch and have maximum benefits. u lucky son.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Honest to God, I feel like the luckiest guy, um gal, um... whatever...

But every one of the "sides" I've experienced have been pretty positive from my point of view, lol.

D

Cassin

Reaction score
too bald too furious said:
HairLossTalk.com...you are becoming more n more like Farell now.

LOL

T=D cmon.....you must have just been having a bad day right? We all have times where are hair looks like sh*t and progress looks grim.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Admin said:
thin=depressed said:

Admin
Well, I'm very thin so I guess I am. One year of finasteride min and I have a little fuzz to show for it and less sex drive. Although my new regimen has given me new hope. What I'm saying is the big three is actually little three. I'm not impressed, thats all. Also I do an awefull lot of research through google on hairloss so most of what I know is directly from clinical research. Also, This site rocks and I would never down it so don't put those words in my mouth. If you look in the research forum you'll see that a good portion of info is from me. I wouldn't waste my time posting this research if I didn't have hope that the experimental guys could conjure a great regimen for the bald. I just may have it right now. I only wish there were more brave baldies.

G

thin=depressed said:
Admin said:
[quote="thin=depressed":6b94d]If your bald your best to look on the other forums.

Admin
Well, I'm very thin so I guess I am. One year of finasteride min and I have a little fuzz to show for it and less sex drive. Although my new regimen has given me new hope. What I'm saying is the big three is actually little three. I'm not impressed, thats all. Also I do an awefull lot of research through google on hairloss so most of what I know is directly from clinical research. Also, This site rocks and I would never down it so don't put those words in my mouth. If you look in the research forum you'll see that a good portion of info is from me. I wouldn't waste my time posting this research if I didn't have hope that the experimental guys could conjure a great regimen for the bald. I just may have it right now. I only wish there were more brave baldies.[/quote:6b94d]

I admire your bravery in your experiemntal topicals but have you considered the possibility that some of this sh*t your applying to your scalp may be hindering your progress with min and finasteride. Maybe you should cut that stuff out and stick with the big 3 for a year.

It's possible that your are inducing lots of sheds by adding these untested topicals to your head at different times.

hairschmair

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually think it's quite cool that he's trying all that different stuff. I mean I'm not willing to do it with my own hair, but since he's doing by his own will, it can only increase the common wealth of knowledge on this forum.

You never know, he might hit the jackpot one day!

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairschmair said:
I actually think it's quite cool that he's trying all that different stuff. I mean I'm not willing to do it with my own hair, but since he's doing by his own will, it can only increase the common wealth of knowledge on this forum.

You never know, he might hit the jackpot one day!
Thanks, a jackpot would probably be a regimen that recovers ALL vellus hair within a time frame of two years. I think this regimen will do it. I already see advancements the plain finasteride/min didn't accomplish.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairschmair said:

I agree it is good he is doing that.

What we try to do on this forum is to direct the new users to try the FDA treatments first for the alloted time before they jump onto the unproven treatments. Thats all. After that, it's time to take the gloves off and try everything you can.

It just kinda sucks that people take so many shots at us for that.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
transitive property cassin, people are angry at their hairloss, so they take it out on other stuff, like blaming this forum. can't take it personally.

Cassin

Reaction score
Trent said:
transitive property cassin, people are angry at their hairloss, so they take it out on other stuff, like blaming this forum.

Now that sir, sums up these sites better than anything I have ever read.

Well said Trent.