finasteride And Microneedling, 11 Month Results

Roses

Established Member
Reaction score
For me, I push the stamp down until I feel just enough pain to draw a tiny bit of blood. You'll know what I mean once you try it. And I would say yes, stamping works better with long hair. Originally I had a roller but it got tangled in my hair.
Can I go all the way down with the 1.5mm? Also do it all over the head? Including the back of the head? This sh*t actually hurts lmao

CaptainNorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I go all the way down with the 1.5mm? Also do it all over the head? Including the back of the head? This sh*t actually hurts lmao
I focus on the thin spots, I don't really bother much with the back/sides. Yeah, I'd go all the way down because there's a reason you use 1.5 mm and not 1 mm or 0.5.

CaptainNorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
I figured I would post an update since I hit 1 year on the 21st. The pic on the left is 1 month in while on the right is today. You can see that I have way more hair than I did a year ago, but also that it's still somewhat thin on the temples. I'm hoping that I'll continue to see regrowth into year two. I haven't used the dermastamp for the past few weeks since my old one is worn out and I haven't gotten around to buying a new one.

Attachments

• 12 months hairline.png
    12 months hairline.png
    787 KB · Views: 1,572

baldman329

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, I definitely see the regrowth. Keep up the good work. I have been using the dermapen for three weeks now but haven't seen any results yet. Maybe after a year, I'll see some good results. Wish me luck

CaptainNorwood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, I definitely see the regrowth. Keep up the good work. I have been using the dermapen for three weeks now but haven't seen any results yet. Maybe after a year, I'll see some good results. Wish me luck
If you really want to see good results, I strongly suggest starting finasteride if you haven't already.