Finasteride And Eyes Problems (seven Word Thing)

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm 23 years old.My problem is when i use 1/5 proscar or 1/2 propecia my eyes feel pain and dry ,i can't keep my eyes open,if i use Finasteride before sleep i have no problem.
i tried topical finasteride but it made crazy headache and i dont think this bald are can't be better without oral anti androgen...

İ'm on topical dutasteride in liquid minoxil so what should i do?May be try oral avodart 2 or 3 time in a week?
İ really need help guys thanks !

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
i also had this side effect. it dries up your meiobian glads in the eye. Use warm compressses and take lots of fish oil. if it doesnt get better in a few weeks you probably need to quit finasteride

NYK155

Reaction score
I had the same issue with the eyes regardless of when I took the pill. I was taking .5 a day before bed and my eyes were like sand. I had to use warm compresses multiple times a day and couldn't wear contacts. I've been off finasteride for other reasons for 2 months and my eyes feel considerably better. I don't have to use the compresses at all. I never tried the fish oil.

fffalling1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did
i also had this side effect. it dries up your meiobian glads in the eye. Use warm compressses and take lots of fish oil. if it doesnt get better in a few weeks you probably need to quit finasteride

İ'm using my teeth for pieces and my eyes are ok now, before i was using knife and i guess dust of proscar was touching my eyes.