finasteride and acne

derarbeiter

Reaction score
who has experience with the anti-acne mix (diane35+androcur50mg) together with a daily dose of finasteride (1,25mg)??

bald30

Reaction score
Dude thats a crazy mix , androcur is a powerful antiandrogen and progestagen used in europt for transgendered patients. Its use is a limited by interference with corticosteroid production ,high cost and side effect profile while i know that Diane-35 is used when small doses are desired. Diane-35 is a contraceptive with anti-acne properties (due to the cyproterone contained), and is comprised of 2 mg of cyproterone acetate and 0.035 mg ethinyl estradiol. Diane-35 generics are available. I would ask a doctor first before you mix the two.

derarbeiter

Reaction score
thanks for that xplaination.

i´ve already talked to a dermatology Doctor last week and he told me that some patiens are using that "crazy" mix to eliminate the acne.
i´ve found some articles about that in a swiss forum, but what i´m looking for is real experience with that mix.

i know that the side effects probably are bigger than the effect itself.

i´ll ask the Doctor again because i have not told hm that i´m using finasteride since 7 months.

anyway: thank you for that