Finasteride Actually Works Was A Bit Iffy About Taking It But So Glad I Did

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit iffy at the start best descion I've ever made if you're thinking about finasteride
For your hair loss I would take it

Attachments

• 20180529_123542.jpg
    20180529_123542.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Screenshot_20180529-123456.jpg
    Screenshot_20180529-123456.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 353

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
nice, did you notice any shed or sides and how long before you noticed decent results?
I was shedding first month or month and half and was keeking it didn't think it was working and I've got more hornier lol that's the only side lol about 2 and a half months starting seeing the tiny hairs coming through

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
great results, glad you didn't make the same mistake i did and used minoxidil along with it and just stuck to finasteride. You should definitely see even more improvement in the next 6 months.

onceuponatime

My Regimen
Reaction score
great results, glad you didn't make the same mistake i did and used minoxidil along with it and just stuck to finasteride. You should definitely see even more improvement in the next 6 months.

whats wrong with taking them both together? the shed?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
whats wrong with taking them both together? the shed?

Minoxidil thinned my crown and made it worse. Now any hairs i actually did grow are dependent...need to wait 6 months or so to return to baseline after stopping and even then it may never return to the state it was before i started. If i knew back then what i know about minoxidil now i would never have touched it and instead just used finasteride and nizoral for a year. Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread, if you are seeing such result so early you are a good response so expect even better results in the coming months.

onceuponatime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil thinned my crown and made it worse. Now any hairs i actually did grow are dependent...need to wait 6 months or so to return to baseline. after stopping and even then it may never return to the state it was before i started.If i know now what i do about minoxidil i would never have touched it and instead just used finasteride and nizoral. Anyway, didn't mean to hijack your thread, if you are seeing such result so early you are a good response so expect even better results in the coming months.

isnt that just the shedding pahse tho? why dont you stick through it and maybe it'll get better

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
isnt that just the shedding pahse tho? why dont you stick through it and maybe it'll get better

i was on it for 3/4 months, i stopped because of side effects(bloated looking face) and because it was thinning the areas i was applying it too. Im not the first person to have this happen to them, i have been reading about it constantly these past few weeks. I agree with you about finasteride though, read alot of scare stories about it but i haven't had any side effects from it.

onceuponatime

My Regimen
Reaction score
i was on it for 3/4 months, i stopped because of side effects(bloated looking face) and because it was thinning the areas i was applying it too. Im not the first person to have this happen to them, i have been reading about it constantly these past few weeks.

Damn that sucks man, i actually ordered minoxidil and was gona use it soon, i think i'll start on a small section first to see how it goes and then apply in sections if the results are good.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn that sucks man, i actually ordered minoxidil and was gona use it soon, i think i'll start on a small section first to see how it goes and then apply in sections if the results are good.

I would personally just give finasteride a solid year first and then start thinking about adding minoxidil later on if needed. Oops sorry, i was mistaking you for the OP lol

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh how old are you? Aggressive hair loss or been balding for decades?
I'm 28 mate and I've been balding for years I didn't no anything about it at all didn't phase me loosing my hair until it started balding at the side of my scalp then o started getting worried I think I just got on finasteride at the right time my sides will never grow back but as long as I get my scalp back I'll be fine hope it continues to work

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 28 mate and I've been balding for years I didn't no anything about it at all didn't phase me loosing my hair until it started balding at the side of my scalp then o started getting worried I think I just got on finasteride at the right time my sides will never grow back but as long as I get my scalp back I'll be fine hope it continues to work

You are a quick responder and you should definitely see more improvements over the next 6 months, people see improvements even after the first year mark with finasteride.

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are a quick responder and you should definitely see more improvements over the next 6 months, people see improvements even after the first year mark with finasteride.
Hope so I was using minoxidil are well but I put it on only after getting a shower which is every 1-2 days don't know of that's ok but I'm seeing a difference so must be working a tad

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you from? how did you get finasteride did you go to a dermatologist to prescribe for you,or buy it online?
Northern Ireland mate I just buy it online I've never seen a derma just from the info I read online I just gathered I needed finasteride