finasteride 3x a week?

Samcro95

Reaction score
Hey guys so I've been taking 1mg of finasteride 3 times a week for the past 2 weeks and my hair feels a lot better but it still falls out, I'm just wondering if you guys think this is a good dose or maybe I should try 4 times a week or even every day.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go for everyday taking Finasteride to treat your Androgenetic Alopecia. What's the dosage you're currently taking?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
1mg mon,wed,fri I can tell that it's helping but I'm stil having hairs coming when I shower or brush my hair

Two weeks of taking Finasteride is too soon for the medication to halt your Androgenetic Alopecia; you'll need to wait at least four months for it to work properly. If you're actually responding positively to Finasteride after only taking it for two weeks, then you should definitely reap a lot of benefits from the medication soon in the future.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
two weeks isn't even long enough for the shortest phase of the hair life cycle. You will obviously see no change in this period of time, maybe not even for months

dosage doesn't matter. It's a flat response whether you take .2mg a day or 10 mg a day

Samcro95

Reaction score
two weeks isn't even long enough for the shortest phase of the hair life cycle. You will obviously see no change in this period of time, maybe not even for months

dosage doesn't matter. It's a flat response whether you take .2mg a day or 10 mg a day

Do you think that 3 times a week is enough Or should I go for everyday? I currently have experienced no side effects from this dosage it's what my derm recommended

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that 3 times a week is enough Or should I go for everyday? I currently have experienced no side effects from this dosage it's what my derm recommended

doesn't matter at all

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score

Just take 1 mg of Finasteride daily to be consistent with the dosing. It's great that you haven't experience any side effects.