Finasteride 3 Months Results: It Works

spollardo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice progress mate.

But this is so depressing, I'm taking this sh*t for more than 6 months and my hair is worse than when I started.
Keep it up. I hear a lot of people say things get worse around that mark before it gets better later down the line.

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long were you on finasteride before the shedding stops

For me it shed right away after 1 week. Lost almost all my hair on top (see baseline pic). It stopped after a month and I was shocked. My hair is getting fuller now on 4th month

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
For me it shed right away after 1 week. Lost almost all my hair on top (see baseline pic). It stopped after a month and I was shocked. My hair is getting fuller now on 4th month

Hmm i started finasteride and minoxidil in Februrary, stopped minoxidil last month due to sides and my results are nothing like yours :(

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm i started finasteride and minoxidil in Februrary, stopped minoxidil last month due to sides and my results are nothing like yours :(

Why did u stop minoxidil? What sides are u having? You can use it once a night but you should not stop it imo.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did u stop minoxidil? What sides are u having? You can use it once a night but you should not stop it imo.

I was only using it once at night with dermarolling, very puffy face, i think i had darker eyes but i can't say for sure. But family members pointed out my puffy face. So i stopped using it last month, haven't noticed a difference in my hair yet, maybe the shed is so slow im not noticing the gradual decline. Although i do think it thinned my crown out quite a bit as well. I find it harder to to cover my bald spots even though my hair is quite long compared to when i started treatment.

Last edited:

Wilfido melendez

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was only using it once at night with dermarolling, very puffy face, i think i had darker eyes but i can't say for sure. But family members pointed out my puffy face. So i stopped using it last month, haven't noticed a difference in my hair yet, maybe the shed is so slow im not noticing the gradual decline. Although i do think it thinned my crown out quite a bit as well. I find it harder to to cover my bald spots even though my hair is quite long compared to when i started treatment.

Bro use fiber hair. It will help
Are you on finasteride?

wrenchcast

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My friend has been freaking out for months now because of his hair loss problem. Good thing I saw your comment. It's the first time I've heard about Finasteride, but from your pictures, there's no doubt it works. Will definitely recommend this to my friend!

JCon87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results! I just started taking it, 31 years old. I've been using minoxidil on and off for the past few years. I think I've slowed down some of the loss but it's been progressively thinner and thinner over the past couple of years to the point where I've needed to change my hair style. I'm hopeful that I see results as well!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's the minoxidil doing most of the heavy lifting in such a short space of time, with an AA added you should expect great results around the year mark.

Shayan123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
masturbate 5-6 times a day ????
btw you are lucky to be a great responder man ! are you asian ?
so you never stopped the minoxidil , but alone it didn't work anymore ?
A diffrent question:does masturbating or sex activities cause to hairloss?because i think esx activities increse dht??