Finasteride 1mg In Canada Where To Find It Cheap

br1

Reaction score
This is what I saw. Maybe best just to contact them or try using your computer?
Right, I figured it out.. Your screenshot is from evo pharmacy, but in your previous message you mentioned alldaychemist..

Evo delivers to Canada (I emailed them to confirm). But, the price is the same as buying it from Costco Canada.
Since I have a prescription for it, I will end up going to Costco..

Thanks anyways, it may servo those who for some reason don't have a prescription..

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, I figured it out.. Your screenshot is from evo pharmacy, but in your previous message you mentioned alldaychemist..

Evo delivers to Canada (I emailed them to confirm). But, the price is the same as buying it from Costco Canada.
Since I have a prescription for it, I will end up going to Costco..

Thanks anyways, it may servo those who for some reason don't have a prescription..

Glad you got it sorted!

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
I know it's not THAT BAD, but you see... I currently pay $2.50 bucks for a month supply .... (5$ for 15 proscar pills, which last 2 months)

So, it's like 16x more expensive.. :)

Don't mean to take over your thread, but where do you buy your generic Proscar from? Costco, as well?

I currently pay ~$7 a month for generic 5mg Finasteride at either Shoppers Drug Mart or Superstore.

Maybe the prices are higher in Western Canada?! [assuming you live in the East].

br1

Reaction score
Don't mean to take over your thread, but where do you buy your generic Proscar from? Costco, as well?

I currently pay ~$7 a month for generic 5mg Finasteride at either Shoppers Drug Mart or Superstore.

Maybe the prices are higher in Western Canada?! [assuming you live in the East].
I live in Quebec and I buy it from Walmart Pharmacy. I don't remember the full price, because my (work) insurance pays a good part.

In the end, I pay like $5 for 15 pills (5mg each), which last 2 months (15 * 4 = 60). So, $2.50 / month.

The brand is Sandoz.