Finasteride 1mg And Durasteride 0.5mg Gave Me Gynecomastia (man Boobs)

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether he had some (and rather pseudo-gyno than true gyno) before or not, it's pretty damn obvious the after pictures show full blown gyno. Much, much more evident.

"Nope, it's in his head mate and because he had some little almost nonexistent fat on his chest he deserves it, it's not the finasteride and dutasteride, it's his weak body that could not handle these weak drugs, if he were a man like most of the trannies on this site he would have handle it."

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whether he had some (and rather pseudo-gyno than true gyno) before or not, it's pretty damn obvious the after pictures show full blown gyno. Much, much more evident.
The fact that he had it pre-finasteride makes him predispositioned to it alot more than the average man on finasteride. I'm not saying it's impossible to get gyno with 5ARIs, but it's not a common thing. Heck, it's not even a rare thing, it's very rare.

Oh well, he even says that his hair took a big hit from using finasteride, so i guess he shouldn't alter his hormones just yet.

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Nope, it's in his head mate and because he had some little almost nonexistent fat on his chest he deserves it, it's not the finasteride and dutasteride, it's his weak body that could not handle these weak drugs, if he were a man like most of the trannies on this site he would have handle it."

Its quite sad that you gotta cmon a website and vent all your anger at strangers, getting all hot and bothered when someone has a different opinion that doesnt fit your narrative. Where did your mummy go wrong

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its quite sad that you gotta cmon a website and vent all your anger at strangers, getting all hot and bothered when someone has a different opinion that doesnt fit your narrative. Where did your mummy go wrong

It's funny that you have just described what the mentally ill pro finasteride gang is doing on every single finasteride sides thread, hilarious. And keep assuming that i'm getting "all hot and bothered" when in reality i'm just expressing my opinions and triggering the sh*t out of the mentally ill freaks who are so emotionally invested into these treatments that they vouch for them with their life and get a psychosis crisis whenever someone dares to mention something about sides or that does not fit their mentally ill fucked up insecure and frustrated minds, keep projecting "new member"

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's funny that you have just described what the mentally ill pro finasteride gang is doing on every single finasteride sides thread, hilarious. And keep assuming that i'm getting "all hot and bothered" when in reality i'm just expressing my opinions and triggering the sh*t out of the mentally ill freaks who are so emotionally invested into these treatments that they vouch for them with their life and get an psychosis crisis whenever someone dares to mention something about sides or that does not fit their mentally ill fucked up insecure and frustrated minds, keep projecting "new member"

Lol 'new member' ouch why you gotta hit me right in the feels like that.. dunno how you think of such mean insults:( I think anyone can subjectively see who's upset here mate hahaha. If it bothered you that much why are you even viewing an ANTIANDROGEN THREAD. Maybe you're doing it for attention?? A hobby would serve you better...

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol 'new member' ouch why you gotta hit me right in the feels like that.. dunno how you think of such mean insults:( I think anyone can subjectively see who's upset here mate hahaha. If it bothered you that much why are you even viewing an ANTIANDROGEN THREAD. Maybe you're doing it for attention?? A hobby would serve you better...
Lmao, his hobby is calling anyone who doesn't share his views "mentally ill" and "trannies". He also has a fetish for dick pics (i'm not joking..), so watch out from that predator.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not saying OP had full-on double lattes prior to finasteride, but he did have an obvious enough pre-condition that any responsible doctor should have advised against using antiandrogens.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, his hobby is calling anyone who doesn't share his views "mentally ill" and "trannies". He also has a fetish for dick pics (i'm not joking..), so watch out from that predator.

Well you are literally a full blown tranny without a dick and balls and your regimen and post history is the proof of that, you already admitted it yourself it's not like it's a mystery or something, and even if you like the term or not it's pure reality and nothing is gonna change that, tarded low iq tranny.

Fetish for dick pics? Dude, i literally had more women when i was 15 years old than you will ever see in your life and considering you have literally a vagina now i would not speak about dicks if i were in your place cos soon enough your gonna start sucking them considering the amount of estrogen that is flouting in your body, so yeah keep trying tarded sh*t you have a long way until you actually manage to make me fell bad or something

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Nobody is upset mate, you and your anti androgen lover gang are triggered as sh*t when you see posts like this, everybody knows it, your not fooling anybody.

This is not an anti androgen post, it's actually a post of a guy who is posting his side effect story to warn others and besides that, it's a free f*****g forum and i can post wherever i want and say whatever i want just like you guys can also and there is nothing you can do about it so suck it and move on, nobody cares about your opinions anyways just like they don't care about mine also, if you don't like it ignore my messages or block me and move on, nobody gives a f*** anyways.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you are literally a full blown tranny without a dick and balls and your regimen and post history is the proof of that, you already admitted it yourself it's not like it's a mystery or something, and even if you like the term or not it's pure reality and nothing is gonna change that, tarded low iq tranny.

Fetish for dick pics? Dude, i literally had more women when i was 15 years old than you will ever see in your life and considering you have literally a vagina now i would not speak about dicks if i were in your place cos soon enough your gonna start sucking them considering the amount of estrogen that is flouting in your body, so yeah keep trying tarded sh*t you have a long way until you actually manage to make me fell bad or something
Talking about how many women you've slept with.... as if anyone cares about that, or you for that matter. Also, don't you have some dick pics to jerk off to ?? Dumbass.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about how many women you've slept with.... as if anyone cares about that, or you for that matter. Also, don't you have some dick pics to jerk off to ?? Dumbass.

Uuuu i am so offended now you can't even imagine, keep trying delusional freak

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Firstly. My IQ is between 112 and 120, so i am not low IQ. Secondly, I am 6'4" and taller than 99% of all men, making me physically more of a man than most men on this forum, especially if i have a shaved head and get jacked. Thirdly. I did not have gynecomastria prior to finasteride and durasteride. My chest was flat in every photo going back 2 years. Lastly. 2 months after quitting Finasteride and Durasteride. I suffer from gynecomastria, erectile disfunction and low testosterone. I think i qualify for PFS.

They are mentally ill mate don't mind them, you just attacked their only solution and treatment, it's their life and they will protect and defend it regardless, some even have a lot more sides than you have and they just accept it and think that others should also, their opinions and experiences are equal to 0 in front of 99% of normal men, they are the same 10-15 idiots who post daily the same sh*t on every side effect threads they find, their post histories are the only thing anybody needs to understand that.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 6'4" and taller than 99% of all men, making me physically more of a man than most men on this forum.
Until you get gyno and ED from finasteride (which 1-5% at most of all people get it), then it's not a question about height anymore, right ??

Also, since when was being tall regarded as being more manly ?? I can see this mentality being presented by some shallow hookers, but to the general population, you just got lucky in the height departement. Doesn't mean much if you got b**ch tits and ED though.

CJ97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Until you get gyno and ED from finasteride (which 1-5% at most of all people get it), then it's not a question about height anymore, right ??

Also, since when was being tall regarded as being more manly ?? I can see this mentality being presented by some shallow hookers, but to the general population, you just got lucky in the height departement. Doesn't mean much if you got b**ch tits and ED though.
Evolutionary biology, hello? Surgery? Come on dude.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Evolutionary biology, hello? Surgery? Come on dude.
Evolutionary biology doesn't explain your "i'm tall = i'm more manly" idealogie.

Surgery is no guarantee to get rid of gyno 100%. Since 95% of surgeons don't remove the whole gland, for obvious reasons, the gyno can still form if given finasteride (or similar drugs) in your case for example.