Finasteride 1mg And Durasteride 0.5mg Gave Me Gynecomastia (man Boobs)

CJ97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long story short. Last December, I started Finasteride 1mg daily. In February, I began taking Durasteride 0.5mg once a week too. I noticed my breast tissue started to become bigger by about mid February. I have been off finasteride and durasteride for about 2 months now. And it hasnt shrunk in size or got any larger ever since. My nipples are puffy and I am low testosterone. My sister even bullied me when I took my top off, telling me to buy a bra! I am going to have to spend thousands on surgery because of what this cancer of drug has done to my nipple region.

I am thankful thought, that the depression and suicidal thoughts have gone all together. The medications f@cked me up hormonally. I would just like to add. That finasteride and durasteride made my hair loss significantly worse. My mid scalp became see through and my balding seemed to have progressed. But ever since dropping the medications. It seems to be recovering my thinning hair. It looks much thicker.

To anyone that is deciding wether to start finasteride and durasteride. You must understand the risks of the medications first before proceeding with it. In my opinion, those medications are poison and should be avoided at all costs.

Photo 2 and 3 are me right now. The 1st photo was me 9 months prior to taking finasteride and durasteride.

To the people viewing my post that believe post finasteride and durasteride syndrome is a conspiracy theory. Wake up you braindead low IQ moron. I wish I never took the medication.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200706-190941.png
    Screenshot_20200706-190941.png
    317.2 KB · Views: 987
  • _20200706_191015.JPG
    _20200706_191015.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 932
  • _20200706_191032.JPG
    _20200706_191032.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 963
Last edited:

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Long story short. Last December, I started Finasteride 1mg daily. In February, I began taking Durasteride 0.5mg once a week too. I noticed my breast tissue started to become bigger by about mid February. I have been off finasteride and durasteride for about 2 months now. And it hasnt shrunk in size or got any larger ever since. My nipples are puffy and I am low testosterone. My sister even bullied me when I took my top off, telling me to buy a bra! I am going to have to spend thousands on surgery because of what this cancer of drug has done to my nipple region.

I am thankful thought, that the depression and suicidal thoughts have gone all together. The medications f@cked me up hormonally. I would just like to add. That finasteride and durasteride made my hair loss significantly worse. My mid scalp became see through and my balding seemed to have progressed. But ever since dropping the medications. It seems to be recovering my thinning hair. It looks much thicker.

To anyone that is deciding wether to start finasteride and durasteride. You must understand the risks of the medications first before proceeding with it. In my opinion, those medications are poison and should be avoided at all costs.

Photo 2 and 3 are me right now. The 1st photo was me 9 months prior to taking finasteride and durasteride.

To the people viewing my post that believe post finasteride and durasteride syndrome is a conspiracy theory. Wake up you braindead low IQ moron. I wish I never took the medication.
yeah that is pretty huge gyno.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Unfortunately the power of ignorance, insecurity and desperation can make people do a lot of things and only a retard would actually listen to people over the internet that are so emotionally involved in their treatments that they vouch for them with "their life"... A lot of respect for you for coming out and telling your story and for sure that there will be a lot who will dodge the bullet after reading it...

I'm sorry for what you have been trough and i'm sure that you will solve the gyno problem with a good doctor, forget the past and try to focus on the present and the future so you can do what is necessary to solve your problems.

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really sad to hear you got debilitating sides, it's always a roll of the dice taking medication. I hope you can get it reversed and your life back to normal.

CJ97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately the power of ignorance, insecurity and desperation can make people do a lot of things and only a retard would actually listen to people over the internet that are so emotionally involved in their treatments that they vouch for them with "their life"... A lot of respect for you for coming out and telling your story and for sure that there will be a lot who will dodge the bullet after reading it...

I'm sorry for what you have been trough and i'm sure that you will solve the gyno problem with a good doctor, forget the past and try to focus on the present and the future so you can do what is necessary to solve your problems.

Thank you. I believe the gyno stopped getting worse as soon as I stopped finasteride and dur. I plan on getting surgery by the end of the year. It's been the worst year of my life. But it's an experience I will learn from and proceed forward in a more positive light when I get myself back to normal.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Make sure u do your research when choosing the doctor for your gyno removal. I've read of many cases where people ended up with collapsed nipple that looks pretty weird. In your case, based on the pics u provided, u have a pretty serious case of gyno with enough development to where if you surgeon removes too much or not enough tissue, collapsing is a risk. Collapsed nipple usually requires another surgery to correct. Good luck to you man. You will get through this.

CJ97

My Regimen
Reaction score
Make sure u do your research when choosing the doctor for your gyno removal. I've read of many cases where people ended up with collapsed nipple that looks pretty weird. In your case, based on the pics u provided, u have a pretty serious case of gyno with enough development to where if you surgeon removes too much or not enough tissue, collapsing is a risk. Collapsed nipple usually requires another surgery to correct. Good luck to you man. You will get through this.
Thanks for the advice. I plan on getting the surgery done in Poland.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno doesn't reverse itself when you stop finasteride? I've read case reports of prepubescent boys getting gyno from essential oils and it reversing itself when they stopped using the product with EO.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch. Yours is even a worse case than mine, here's what I ended up with after 1 Year of Finasteride at 1.25 mg (finasteride is the only thing I took):

img.jpg

That got a little bit better when I quit, but not much... most of the lump is still there. I've tried letrozole, raloxifene, topical DHT, no luck. It's just borderline bad enough to the point where I'm considering surgery but not quite bothered enough to have done it by now. I guess I will at some point.

f*****g piece of sh*t drug.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno doesn't reverse itself when you stop finasteride? I've read case reports of prepubescent boys getting gyno from essential oils and it reversing itself when they stopped using the product with EO.

When the lumps are formed there is no way in reversing it without surgery and there is no guarantee that it won't come back if the surgeon does not remove the whole gland. Check the post above and see what this guy has tried and still did not reverse it, if you can't reverse it with what this guy has taken nothing outside surgery is gonna do it.

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have "PFS", you literally got gyno from finasteride / dutasteride due to your body's sensitivity to estrogen after you lowered DHT. DHT has protective effects on various bodily tissues against estrogen, and when you removed that protection, estrogen had its way.

Also, you could've tried SERMs like Raloxifene.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have "PFS", you literally got gyno from finasteride / dutasteride due to your body's sensitivity to estrogen after you lowered DHT. DHT has protective effects on various bodily tissues against estrogen, and when you removed that protection, estrogen had its way.

Also, you could've tried SERMs like Raloxifene.

Ok "doctor", "to bad for him that he did not meet you before you could have saved him". And keep in mind also that putting PFS with " " won't make it less true or make the people who suffer from it disappear just like your shitty advice meds won't make this guys gyno disappear also, your just a mentally ill freak that ingests tranny drugs 24/7 and your opinions on these subjects are equal to 0, you can think that they matter in that mentally fucked up brain of yours but reality is very different from what your sick mind is showing you.

Just imagine calling people that you have no clue about and that suffer from this condition mentally ill or delusional when your literally an self made pseudo hermaphrodite at the verge of literally being put into a psychiatric ward if you would ever leave your house that is, so yeah, keep giving yourself importance cos nobody else is gonna give it to you anyways, when you leave the forum and close your pc your still gonna be the same freak and no "smart *** know it all comment" on a hairloss forum is gonna change that, mentally ill dumb f*** motherfucker.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok "doctor", "to bad for him that he did not meet you before you could have saved him". And keep in mind also that putting PFS with " " won't make it less true or make the people who suffer from it disappear just like your shitty advice meds won't make this guys gyno disappear also, your just a mentally ill freak that ingests tranny drugs 24/7 and your opinions on these subjects are equal to 0, you can think that they matter in that mentally fucked up brain of yours but reality is very different from what your sick mind is showing you.

Just imagine calling people that you have no clue about and that suffer from this condition mentally ill or delusional when your literally an self made pseudo hermaphrodite at the verge of literally being put into a psychiatric ward if you would ever leave your house that is, so yeah, keep giving yourself importance cos nobody else is gonna give it to you anyways, when you leave the forum and close your pc your still gonna be the same freak and no "smart *** know it all comment" on a hairloss forum is gonna change that, mentally ill dumb f*** motherfucker.
Oh, it's you. Tl;dr, and it looks like you are still cancer as usual. Plus i wasn't addressing you, so you can take your emotional meltdown to your therapist.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gyno from dutasteride is very rare, and only happens in men who were supposed to be women. Real men don't get gyno from such weak drugs.

We were waiting for these types of comments from real men. Baseless cope coming in defense of a drug that wipes out 90% of the most powerful male hormone.

Maybe he has more estrogen receptor density in his breast than the average guy, but getting gyno from something like dutasteride doesn't sound absurd at all in my opinion. And his before picture looks normal to me.

Unfortunately @CJ97 such is the price of trying these 5ARI's for some of us. Hope you also don't have to spend the next 4 years picking up your mental and sexual function off of the floor like I did after quitting the damn thing.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, it's you. Tl;dr, and it looks like you are still cancer as usual. Plus i wasn't addressing you, so you can take your emotional meltdown to your therapist.

I wouldn't talk about cancer if i were you considering the tranny cocktail you are on, it might come faster than you think and your gonna lose your words then, dumb low iq motherfucker

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't talk about cancer if i were you considering the tranny cocktail you are on, it might come faster than you think and your gonna lose your words then, dumb low iq motherfucker
Lmao, it's as if your opinion matters. Dumbass.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not only you. He had tits to start with, finasteride just made 'em bigger.
It's true then. He did have some breast tissue in the first pic..

I noticed it at first too, but didn't mention anything to not trigger the anti-finasteride cult.