Finastaride Gynecomastia Symptoms And Doctors Advice

Wardy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I started taking finastaride on last Saturday the 22nd of June. And here is what I have taken.

Saturday 0.25mg
Sunday missed a pill (hurt my leg playing football and was in hospital for scans)
Monday 0.25
Tuesday 0.25
Wednesday 0.25

So here’s my question. I have taken in total 1mg of finastaride and today (Thursday)I have started to have an irrated nipple to the point where it feels like it has been chaffing on my T-shirt’s. I’ve had no other sides (for now) and I am well aware that this could be in my head and I am a massive over thinker in these types of situations but the things that are swaying me to thinking gyno is:
1. I had gyno as a pubescent teenager (had the full lumps and everything during puberty)
2. I had a doctors appointment today and o mentioned my symptoms and how I was feeling, I was had told my doctor I had been on finastaride for 2 weeks (obviously a lie, was just easier to say) and she felt around my pectoral area and she said my left hand side (which is the tender/irrated one) is slightly fuller than my right. But my right is also a bit fuller.

So my question is, do you guys believe this could be gyno? My doctor recommended to stop for 2 weeks and see what happens to the symptoms.

I’m just unsure how fast gyno can happen??

Thanks a lot for listening and I’ll be very grateful to listen to anything.

honesty

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used 1mg finasteride every day for 1 month and today i noticed that my chest feels fuller especially right side...

If this happened to you in just few times taking 0.25 then i'm probably fucked...

Also i've always been a skinny guy, 60kg at 180cm and now i'm almost 65kg. WTF? Also had swollen feet 2 times during this week, never experienced anything like this before, but i read that minoxidil could be responsible for it which i've been applying a bit over 1 month.