Finastaride and side effect give me advice

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends, two days ago i was going to start finastaride and i told a few people around that i was going to start finastaride, they researched the drug and insisted that I should definitely not start. and they said that the side effects are permanent, that everyone who uses that drug has side effects, even if they are low, and that they should definitely not use it.
and they talked about finastaride syndrome and after reading pages like propeciahelp on the internet, I got scared too. What would you suggest I do?

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello friends, two days ago i was going to start finastaride and i told a few people around that i was going to start finastaride, they researched the drug and insisted that I should definitely not start. and they said that the side effects are permanent, that everyone who uses that drug has side effects, even if they are low, and that they should definitely not use it.
and they talked about finastaride syndrome and after reading pages like propeciahelp on the internet, I got scared too. What would you suggest I do?
u have to take some other supplements that improve bloodflow or nitric oxide to counter the effects.

Here is my expereince i took finpecia in 2005 for few months.... at first it created the sides that everyone talking about.. and stopped... then on my hair loss progressed very slowly i mean real slow.. every 6 years or so i would notice its thinning.. Di not ask me why or how.. but some fo the effects liek erectile dyfunction remained to a lesser degree than taking propecia for the next 10 years... but one i started on fish oil supplements they went away

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
u have to take some other supplements that improve bloodflow or nitric oxide to counter the effects.

Here is my expereince i took finpecia in 2005 for few months.... at first it created the sides that everyone talking about.. and stopped... then on my hair loss progressed very slowly i mean real slow.. every 6 years or so i would notice its thinning.. Di not ask me why or how.. but some fo the effects liek erectile dyfunction remained to a lesser degree than taking propecia for the next 10 years... but one i started on fish oil supplements they went away
What supplements would you recommend?

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw this is my own personal theory. Those who have MBP may already been suffering from severe inflammation before the onset the inflammation is probably the first step in triggering MBP. Inflammation has a lot to do with insufficient nitric oxide availability in the body

This is why when they take finasteride they experience erectile dysfunction its because by inhibiting dht they also inhibit the nitric oxide mediated by dht.

This is why some people find the taking fish oil with propecia somehow lessens the effect of sexual sides of propecia

Im unlucky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw this is my own personal theory. Those who have MBP may already been suffering from severe inflammation before the onset the inflammation is probably the first step in triggering MBP. Inflammation has a lot to do with insufficient nitric oxide availability in the body

This is why when they take finasteride they experience erectile dysfunction its because by inhibiting dht they also inhibit the nitric oxide mediated by dht.

This is why some people find the taking fish oil with propecia somehow lessens the effect of sexual sides of propecia
Do zinc and gym work?

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do zinc and gym work?
I am not sure of that . But do not confuse libido with erectile strength. Erectile strength is mainly. determined by the blood flow to the penile tissues . In other words u can have good erectile strength but libido may low. The other way is also true. A high libido but erectile strenght is low