Finally the herb for baldness has grown, what astonishment "coffee is identified as the cause".

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear forum members,

I bring you good news. A study has identified coffee as the cause of hair loss. This will create new understanding and new ways of treatment.

Here is a link for the study,

If you suffer from hair loss and you drink coffee or you are permanently exposed to the volatile coffee compounds, please confirm it below with a comment.

My best regards
MD. Dr. med. Ramzi Abumuaileq

hair loss coffee.jpg

Result 7.jpg
Result 4.jpg
Hair loss.jpg

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never tried coffee. I am balding. f*** you and your whole *** PhD lmfao.

edit: looked at your paper. lmao, my high school papers were longer. You seriously posted photos of bald people drinking coffee and called it a breakthrough discovery. Unreal. Stop researching.
You have never tried coffee before, it doesn't seem real to me. You can discuss things more politely, is that possible?

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a coffee drinker. Ironically, I thought coffee slowed down baldness. I read an article that internally it could cause hair loss but then others stating it was marginally good for hair health. The individual biology of a person could matter as well. It's like the use of Finasteride or Dutasteride. Some people have no problem with it plus helps whereas others it will cause serious harm and making a person lose rather than gain hair. Topically I understand coffee is good for hair, but internally it isn't. So my question for you relates to tea. What do you think of tea drinking for hair health? I understand topically green tea is supposed to be beneficial for hair growth. I could give up coffee to save my hair but to also give up tea, that's a stretch for me that would affect my mood. I understand coffee and tea each work on different brain receptors. I want to keep my hair while not going mentally into the abyss.

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a coffee drinker. Ironically, I thought coffee slowed down baldness. I read an article that internally it could cause hair loss but then others stating it was marginally good for hair health. The individual biology of a person could matter as well. It's like the use of Finasteride or Dutasteride. Some people have no problem with it plus helps whereas others it will cause serious harm and making a person lose rather than gain hair. Topically I understand coffee is good for hair, but internally it isn't. So my question for you relates to tea. What do you think of tea drinking for hair health? I understand topically green tea is supposed to be beneficial for hair growth. I could give up coffee to save my hair but to also give up tea, that's a stretch for me that would affect my mood. I understand coffee and tea each work on different brain receptors. I want to keep my hair while not going mentally into the abyss.
The harmful effect is limited to the products of the roasted coffee bean. On the other hand, coffeine-containing foodstuffs such as chocolate or tea are not included. The reason is that coffee does not only contain coffeine, there are many other substances that couse in accumulative way the harmful effect. For example, substances such as cresols or carbon disulfide and many others which have been proven to have a harmful effect.

So you have to be able to distinguish between coffee and coffeine quite well. Many studies talk about coffeine and not coffee.

Last edited:

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The harmful effect is limited to the products of the roasted coffee bean. On the other hand, coffeine-containing foodstuffs such as chocolate or tea are not included. The reason is that coffee does not only contain coffeine, there are many other substances that couse in accumulative way the harmful effect. For example, substances such as cresols or carbon disulfide and many others which have been proven to have a harmful effect.

So you have to be able to distinguish between coffee and coffeine quite well. Many studies talk about coffeine and not coffee.
I'll do an experiment and quit coffee for many months to see if there's merit to this. If my hair is fuller and thicker because of it then I will know. There's another way to figure out this situation. Mormons don't consume products containing caffeine (however oranges do contain some, guess they don't know). They don't drink coffee! If there is a lower incidence of balding among Mormons compared to the rest of the population then this hypothesis that coffee causes baldness could have some degree of truth. Though we need to figure their gene pool. Are populations where most Mormons originate have high, normal or low levels of baldness in their gene pool? Another experiment is to give coffee to tribes of people known for not going bald and then start them on coffee to see if there is any change.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have never tried coffee before, it doesn't seem real to me. You can discuss things more politely, is that possible?
Correct. I have not tried coffee before. I’ve smelled it, never suited my liking.

I could discuss things more politely, but here I chose not to. Similar to how you could have chose to just write “coffee could be confounding in development of hairloss”. Yet you labeled it as a cause and your “proof”/“thesis”/“analysis” included pictures of famous balding men holding coffee. You do not find anything alarming with calling this research?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait! What about caffeine for hair loss? It's supposed to "work" says Janey. Coffee just makes you sh*t.

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct. I have not tried coffee before. I’ve smelled it, never suited my liking.

I could discuss things more politely, but here I chose not to. Similar to how you could have chose to just write “coffee could be confounding in development of hairloss”. Yet you labeled it as a cause and your “proof”/“thesis”/“analysis” included pictures of famous balding men holding coffee. You do not find anything alarming with calling this research?
The man in the first picture is not in the study. All pictures that are presented afterwards are pictures for test persons who took part in the experiment, they are real pictures.

The results in the study were more than just suggesting coffee might play a role. It has nothing to do with politeness. Science has to be concrete. But when we humans speak to one another, courtesy is of course required.

Should this not be the case in your example, and as you say, "you have never tried coffee before" - which I see as an implausible statement- . Then I would say you have to let your hair loss nature better examined. It could be a different type than the usual "genetic / androgenetic" hair loss type.

regards

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait! What about caffeine for hair loss? It's supposed to "work" says Janey. Coffee just makes you sh*t.
As I wrote before, the harmful effect is limited to the products of the roasted coffee bean. On the other hand, coffeine-containing foodstuffs such as chocolate or tea are not included. The reason is that coffee does not only contain coffeine, there are many other substances that couse in accumulative way the harmful effect. For example, substances such as cresols or carbon disulfide and many others which have been proven to have a harmful effect.

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Analyse.JPG
Bild_2021-09-10_083121.png

Page 13
Carbon disulfide: Carbon disulfide is good fat-soluble, it is easily absorbed through the lungs and skin. Prolonged exposure leads to symptoms of intoxication: Coronary heart disease, retinal angiopathy, color discrimination, effects on peripheral nerves, psychophysiological effects, morphological and other central nervous system (CNS) effects, and fertility and hormonal effects. Decreased libido and or impotence among males occupationally exposed to high concentrations of carbon disulfide. Menstrual disorders are more frequent than in the case of the healthy women, the average menopausal age is statistically earlier, and complex disturbances in neurohormonal system including diminished secretion of estrogens and progesterone in ovaries and dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate in the adrenal gland. DNA damage in human buccal cells of workers occupationally long-term exposed to carbon disulfide was monitored with comet assay, and the possibility of DNA damage was significantly higher in exposure group than that in control group. In human sperm exposed to carbon disulfide in vitro, there was a significant increase in the frequency of chromosomal aberrations and in the frequency of chromosomal breaks. DNA damage in mice sperm was detected. In experimental animals, carbon disulfide is embryotoxic and fetotoxic at high concentrations and is teratogenic at exposure levels toxic to the dam. Reduced hatching and developmental effects, particularly notochord deformities, were observed in the frog Microhyla ornata exposed to carbon disulfide. Neurological effects such as hind-limb motor difficulties, reduced nerve conduction velocity, and degeneration of nerve fibers were seen in rats exposed to 700 ppm of carbon disulfide for 5 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 12 weeks. Other behavioral effects in rats included decreased responsiveness to a visual stimulus and mild tremors, reactivity in response to handling was increased, and excitability in the open field was decreased.24-25

(2) (PDF) Coffee and Hereditary Hair Loss The End of The Story. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/public...and_Hereditary_Hair_Loss_The_End_of_The_Story [accessed Sep 10 2021].

Cresol: Cresols is good fat-soluble, it is easily absorbed through the lungs and skin. Cresol can be perceived as odorous even in concentrations of a few micrograms per cubic meter of air. Contaminated open mucous membranes (oral cavity, nose, anus) they go directly into the blood, where they are rapidly distributed in the body and lead to multiple protein damage to the internal organs. Poisoning causes quite unspecific symptoms. Signs of chronic poisoning include headache, cough and nausea, loss of appetite, and dullness and insomnia. Acute poisoning with kidney damage and central nervous system disorders such as seizures, unconsciousness and respiratory paralysis can be the result. Cresols are considered carcinogenic. Phenols and especially cresols have a strong protein decomposition. Because they are highly corrosive, they cause acute skin damage on contact with the skin, destroy the protein of the skin cells and overcome the protective mechanism of the skin, which is slightly acidic, almost immediately. In mice exposed to a mixture of o-cresol aerosol and vapor 2 hr/day, 6 days/week for 1 month no mortality was recorded. Clinical signs of toxicity during the daily exposure periods were limited to signs of respiratory 13

Page 14
irritation at the start of the exposure, followed by a period of hypoactivity lasting until the end of the exposure. Microscopic examination revealed signs of irritation in the respiratory tract. Other lesions included degeneration of heart muscle, liver, kidney and nerve cells and glial elements of the central nervous system. Hair depigmentation and microscopic effects on hair and skin biopsies. Repeats rough coat in experimental animals. Without immediate initiation of countermeasures, cresols can have a life-threatening effect even in small quantities.26-27

(2) (PDF) Coffee and Hereditary Hair Loss The End of The Story. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/public...and_Hereditary_Hair_Loss_The_End_of_The_Story [accessed Sep 10 2021].

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll do an experiment and quit coffee for many months to see if there's merit to this. If my hair is fuller and thicker because of it then I will know. There's another way to figure out this situation. Mormons don't consume products containing caffeine (however oranges do contain some, guess they don't know). They don't drink coffee! If there is a lower incidence of balding among Mormons compared to the rest of the population then this hypothesis that coffee causes baldness could have some degree of truth. Though we need to figure their gene pool. Are populations where most Mormons originate have high, normal or low levels of baldness in their gene pool? Another experiment is to give coffee to tribes of people known for not going bald and then start them on coffee to see if there is any change.
A comparative study on the Mormons will be potentially misleading. There are many reasons for this. The Mormons live among us in our civilization and they are exposed to coffee substances at least in a volatile form. Also there are many who converted to Mormons who drank coffee before, and scientifically you cannot rely on the piety of the people. Some could secretly drink coffee. Even so, it is easy to see that the youthful Mormons enjoy full and vital hair. Like many people in remote and poor countries in the world as an an example Afghanistan and Pakistan and elsewhere. It is also easy to see where the purchasing power for coffee is low; the bald rate is also falling there.

But I think it's wonderful and very good that you want to try it yourself. I and the people would be very grateful if you could post pictures here, in the before and after state. Would you do it?

Last edited:

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
The rule is clear to me. When you bring something new. They will laugh at you, then deny and abuse you, then calm prevails for a while, and at some point later reason comes and it lights up and only then you will be celebrated.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I wrote before, the harmful effect is limited to the products of the roasted coffee bean. On the other hand, coffeine-containing foodstuffs such as chocolate or tea are not included. The reason is that coffee does not only contain coffeine, there are many other substances that couse in accumulative way the harmful effect. For example, substances such as cresols or carbon disulfide and many others which have been proven to have a harmful effect.

I think you mean codeine. Now codeine doesn't actually grow hair. It just makes it so that you don't care if you are bald or not either way. Janey recommends it and if you get it mixed with cough syrup too, why that's just delicious. We like cherry.

R.Abumuaileq

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you mean codeine. Now codeine doesn't actually grow hair. It just makes it so that you don't care if you are bald or not either way. Janey recommends it and if you get it mixed with cough syrup too, why that's just delicious. We like cherry.
Codeine?!, that is not meant at all. What makes you think that?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Codeine?!, that is not meant at all. What makes you think that?
Well that used to be legal on the internet until 2005. GHB was legal until 2001 and that's amazing but codeine and tramadol are the poor man's H or the the H for the person afraid to meet drug dealers in public. They always want to meet in parking garages and learn your children's names and such and eh, weed was made legal in 2014 so eh, now they deliver Janey's weed to the front door at noon, it is tomorrow and I can take my stash into any Maryland hospitals that admit phony XY's and don't stick them in with the crazy male patients and that can be a zoo. Just say no to drugs says Will's Idol George Bush. Janey voted for Obama and he made health care a legal right for all drug users and trannies. Just DM us for more details<winks>

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Janes, please do not ingest or recommend harmful substances. Rather, one seeks to strengthen his own health and optimize his own mental abilities.
Fair enough but what about my mega doses of finasteride/duta? Should I recommend those to mere boys of say 22 but out of college or wait until they are old enough to be so bald as not to need to ingest harmful substances. I get so confused on here. I take finasteride and duta every day and then twice on Sundays, just in case and nothing fell of nor disappeared. Only estrogen does that and boy could Janey tell some stories but eh, maybe estrogen causes rape, madness, hot man on many gay sex and then it destroys hair only after you are no longer able to find one's ahem maleness and then it's too late. Game over and don't let the horse out of the barn or something didactic like that.

Thanks for the correction,
Janey

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A comparative study on the Mormons will be potentially misleading. There are many reasons for this. The Mormons live among us in our civilization and they are exposed to coffee substances at least in a volatile form. Also there are many who converted to Mormons who drank coffee before, and scientifically you cannot rely on the piety of the people. Some could secretly drink coffee. Even so, it is easy to see that the youthful Mormons enjoy full and vital hair. Like many people in remote and poor countries in the world as an an example Afghanistan and Pakistan and elsewhere. It is also easy to see where the purchasing power for coffee is low; the bald rate is also falling there.

But I think it's wonderful and very good that you want to try it yourself. I and the people would be very grateful if you could post pictures here, in the before and after state. Would you do it?
Then for the study we should take Mormons who are within a certain age group and from among them having been Mormons throughout their lifetime.