Finally shaved my head a couple of days ago

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I was getting tired of trying to style my hair or even keep it looking normal with my asymmetrical hairline so I shaved it down to 3mm. I'm not really happy with how it looks but it does the job and I'm gonna grow it back anyway. Surprisingly at work today nobody seemed to really notice, nothing positive or negative. Nobody acted different around me or anything. At least now that I've done it I know that if it gets too bad I won't be so concerned with shaving it and it doesn't look bad.

Still I'm on dutasteride and hoping for the best. Surely there has to be some advancement in treatments soon. Treatment options are so archaic and such a joke right now. If only I could afford a hair transplant my hairloss woes would be all but over.

Also I haven't been on here for about 6 months. Any news?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
shaving my head is mainly for the self deception factor

i lie to myself that im shaving my head for the "style" of it, eventually i half believe it during waking reality

i know deep down tho that it hardly helps at all tho

meh treatments are so good for maintenance but the frustrating part is the limited success for regrowth. i have seen quite a few cases of good regrowth with diffuse thinners on the big 3 tho

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
They aren't even good for maintenance for many such as myself. minoxidil was useless, finasteride was useless and I don't even know if dutasteride is doing anything for me.

I don't think you are deceiving yourself by shaving it, you aren't hiding anything from anyone or yourself. If it's stylish and it works then great, you've made the most out of a bad situation.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They aren't even good for maintenance for many such as myself. minoxidil was useless, finasteride was useless and I don't even know if dutasteride is doing anything for me.

I don't think you are deceiving yourself by shaving it, you aren't hiding anything from anyone or yourself. If it's stylish and it works then great, you've made the most out of a bad situation.
:roll::roll: 86% had maintenance on finasteride alone. im too lazy to look up rogaine. i seriously doubt u used them correctly lol

and no, its not stylish for me, i have a weird huge lightbulb head.

and its main purpose is to disguise balding, how is it NOT hiding anything?

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
You have a serious attitude problem man. What's the deal?

Also how exactly can you use finasteride incorrectly? I took 1mg once a day.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a serious attitude problem man. What's the deal?

Also how exactly can you use finasteride incorrectly? I took 1mg once a day.
well ur in the small *** minority than sorry

whatever u say man . . .

of course i have an attitude problem lol. im dealing with this hair loss ****

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever I say? They didn't work for me, simple as that. I'm not saying they don't work for everyone but it's frustrating that they don't work for me and no advancements have been made. Why would you negative rep me for being honest?

Yeah everyone here is dealing with hairloss, that's why you should empathise and not lash out.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever I say? They didn't work for me, simple as that. I'm not saying they don't work for everyone but it's frustrating that they don't work for me and no advancements have been made. Why would you negative rep me for being honest?

Yeah everyone here is dealing with hairloss, that's why you should empathise and not lash out.

ok well im sorry, its just your tone implied u thot they sucked, and i have the big 3 to thank for not being full on slick right now.