Finally jumped on the big 3

palazzolo85

Reaction score
I'm 26yrs old and have been dealing with hairloss since i was 18yrs old. After many years shaving my head and making pretend i dont care about losing my hair, I've finally decided to do something about it and fight back. I've been researching for months and had several visits with my doctor to discuss my options. Heres my regime

Dutasteride 0.5/day
Rogaine foam 2x/day
Nizoral 2x/week (I still need to buy it)

I know that duta is a strong drug and i probably should try propecia first but i've read so many stories of people having great success with both drugs and side effects that are just as bad so I'm making the decision to take duta's. Im watching out for side effects and anything usual and i will also keep in touch with my doctor. He prescibed me Avodart no problem cause my vitals are in check, i eat perfect, and workout 6/days a week. Ive heard people having problems getting this prescibed but it wasn't to bad for me.

Also im going to take Anti-estrogen supplements to try and combat any excess estrogen in my body and also a natural libido enhancer to combat any loss of libido. These supp's will be herbal supplements. Anyway I hope to see some good results and will try to get some pics up soon.
Anyone has any suggestions let me know, Thanks.

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Great, good luck. This is the very big 3.

Take pics and show your progress :bravo:

What are you going to use for libido and anti-estrogen?

palazzolo85

Reaction score
trizole for anti-estrogen and syntheroid for test-booster
I'm just trying to prepare myself for any side effects. Hopefully it helps.

Joe-1991

Established Member
Reaction score
Taking dutasteride and compensating for it's side effects with other drugs is seriously going to f*** you up.

On a side not i am very interested in your use of Synthroid to boost test? a guy used clomid and synthroid to cure himself of post finasteride syndrome.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why did you jump directly to dutasteride? You should start off with Finasteride first to guage the side effects.

Here is a post I made earlier on how you can reduce the side effects of Finasteride/dutasteride:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=68483

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey good for you. I respect your choice to go straight to dutasteride, instead of starting with finasteride(I am going to go to dutasteride when my improvement slows or I begin to lose again). I wish you all the best.

palazzolo85

Reaction score
Joe-1991 is that really true? Jesus i though it was a natural test booster not that powerful to kickstart test. I better think about stopping this then? How about the anti-estrogen im taking?
Ripple effect- I made the decison to go on dutasteride because whether on finastride or dutasteride side effects can be serious. I know that dutasteride is stronger and side effects could be worse but ive reads tons of articles bashing finastride just as bad. I know im jumping to dutasteride first but thats my personal choice. I figure either way, one drug just as much as the other can f*ck me up so im praying everything will be fine.
Agahi- Thanks hopefully it works some magic.
Ripple effect ill check out your article and if you have any suggestions for me on how to help combat side effects let me know.
Thanks for the help