finally hair

oliver

Reaction score
finally hair - your results are good but not worth bombarding evry board with the same post - you obviously work for Armani so i think you should really disclose this fact or stop asking everyone for their opinion on evry board around. you are obviously happy with your results as you have told evry hairloss sufferer on the planet - take a chill pill buddy and stop ramming your opinions down evrones throats - i can assure you it is only a matter of time if you keep this up that you will be banned from not only this site but others - then hows that going to make you look -

GeminiX

Reaction score
I tend not to get involved in these kinds of threads, but just can't resist adding my 2c here.

Finally Hair, you're coming over like a pushy sales person, something which turns OFF a lot of people. Sorry and all, but that kind of "rammed down your throat" approach will put off more people than get a sale.

D

johnnie69

Reaction score
agree. And I think his results are great-just not typical for the surgeon....usually way to agressive on hairlines.

maintainence1

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a surgeon in Chicago that has a good reputation with re-constructing hair lines?

oliver

Reaction score
strange how Finally hair has gone so quiet after bombarding every hairloss board around ----- ermmmmm cat is out the bag i think

maintanence1 - unfortunately i don't know of any in chicargo - but Cole is good - Alanta and also Feller in NYC.

finallyhair

Reaction score
Oliver, I am going to say a nice prayer especially for you at tonights Bible study. Ok. By the way, thanks for all of the attention that you give to me.
I'm flattered but I already have a girlfriend.

:lol: