FINALLY!!!! AFTER 3 MONTHS OF AN ITCH

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice man. My scalp was itching even before I started using any products. Ketoconazole shampoo really helps my scalp!

Tell me more about your regrowth. Did you start noticing it now? Was it unnoticeable for 3 months?

jackjones

Reaction score
yup only started noticing it in the past few weeks, had a bit of a shed for the first 6 weeks, was getting worried hair looked sh*t, but I can see lil hairs coming up on my hairline now!!!!,

Ive recently added rogiane ie 3 months ago but ive been on dutasteride for 2.5 years but it wasnt enough, I use spironolactone 5% and nizoral (added a few months ago too) but its the rogaine that seems to be re growing it for sure, dutasteride never regrew hair for me, just slowed the sh*t out of the loss process, BUT WAS STILL LOSING HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine or dutasteride alone I think is defo not enough,

KeepTheHair

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, your hair is still taking a big hit from DHT. That is why I use minoxidil and spironolactone and the shampoo and all that.

grove12345

Reaction score
i was taking liquid rogaine. First month or 2 i had flakes. No itch.
It went away.
And it was working!!!
9 months later horrible itch and flaking. My hair thined out in the area. Had to quit. Old Specrtral DNC healed my scalp, and now im on rogaine foam with no irratation. My hair thickend up quick again.
This was all in the crown area.