FINALLY, A WAY TO REGROW HAIR FULLY

Riordan

Reaction score
TO: wadafukhapnin2myhair

i am going to try this tonight and will keep you posted every day. promise.

last year i tried mixing mnox with 15 caps of dutasteride and i experienced some regrowth, but not my frontline. it almost covered the back part of my head, even my officemates kept asking me what I did bcos it got really dark. for some reason i got tired of rubbing the minoxidil-dutasteride and i stopped now for almost one year..i will give it another try, this time i will not mix them but will apply dutasteride first then followed by minoxidil 5%...if ever i will get dramatic results, i will send you my passport pic as my "before" pic and will take the first "after" pic after one month of trying this "cured" combo...but dutasteride and minoxidil really works, i've seen it myself..so i take this as day 1 of this experiment for me. see you.

edit: i am not on any hair medication right now coz i have resigned to being bald already. but just to prove if it really works, i'll do it.

Riordan

Reaction score
this is the 9th day...

sad to say, nothing. no regrowth. not worth taking any picture at all. but i will continue doing the treatment until i finish 30 gels of avodart.

i noticed that the original poster did not wash his hair frequently. i will try that approach by washing only every other day and see what will happen.

again, i will post my update later.

Cured

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have been using Dutas internally only, while using minoxidil externally. I have begun to experience good hair regrowth again. So it seems that it was not my method, but rather, Dutas produces much better results than Proscar.

There is still a bit of a chance that using Dutas both internally and externally might be better than using it internally only. I have verified however, that using it externally only did not have much effect on me.

Riordan

Reaction score
this is my second update post on this regimen (i started Oct 11):

still no significant regrowth. slight itching of scalp and when i run my fingers i can feel sharp small hairs sprouting up, very small, i cannot count them, but there's many. frontline, zero regrowth. but im still continuing the treatment.

im not washing my hair daily since oct 21, i do it every other day at least. i think it helps.

i also followed Cured by taking dutasteride internally every other day, since oct 21 till today.

will update later after a week.

Riordan

Reaction score
it's now Nov. 8, i started last Oct. 11...so there...nothing! NO REGROWTH AT ALL FOR ME.

Cured

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have continued taking Dutas internally but not externally, and I am having great results. So it would seem to further confirm that it was not my method, but rather the effectiveness of Dutas.

I am anxious to post a pic but I will wait about a month or so when I should be able to show that amazing difference.

So basically, basically, those persons on Finasteride should expect greater results by using Dutas instead. I hope I was able to help some persons.

beaner

Reaction score
Riordan said:
it's now Nov. 8, i started last Oct. 11...so there...nothing! NO REGROWTH AT ALL FOR ME.

Why in the world would you expect regrowth from any treatment in 4 weeks?

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
masculineyourheart said:
Most people buy their Dutasteride and Finasteride from one of these two places:
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/
http://www.unitedpharmacies.com/

Do at least a month of reading up on these drugs before jumping on them. They're not like popping a tic-tac.

What are the things we should know about Dutasteride before we "jump on it"? Potential risks, side-effects?

I did a quick read on it and it has side effects of reduced libido - just like finasteride - drat!

- Side Effects -

Because clinical trials are conducted under widely varying conditions, adverse reaction rates observed in the clinical trials of a drug cannot be directly compared to rates in the clinical trial of another drug and may not reflect the rates observed in practice.

The most common adverse reactions reported in subjects receiving AVODART were impotence, decreased libido, breast disorders (including gynecomastia), and ejaculation disorders. Study withdrawal due to adverse reactions occurred in 4% of subjects receiving AVODART and 3% of subjects receiving placebo. The most common adverse reaction leading to study withdrawal was impotence (1%).

----------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. but it does say that Dutasteride is superior to Finasteride as it blocks two key ingredients that cause hairloss - instead of finasteride that blocks only one key ingredient that causes hairloss - and the reason they don't know how effective it is as a topical agent - is because they have only started clinical studies on the effectiveness of Dutasteride as a hairloss treatment.

Last Question:

At inhousepharmacy.com - its US $130.00 for a minimum order.

Yet, i read somewhere that Cured purchased them for 75 bucks.

Update:

At United Pharmacies, 1-3 Strips is $ 20.00 each, 4-9 Strips is $18.00 each, 10-19 Strips $16.00 each, 20-40 Strips is $14.00 each.

How much should I get?

Fazi555

Reaction score
hi , i am new member of this forum. i just want to ask if anyone know where i can buy Dutasteride in Canada? Thanks

but What about Today

Established Member
Reaction score
Dang this thread reminds me of a thread I just made, about this stuff [ur=http://spaghettipark.com/index.html]MDF Advance[/url] People here have results and similar ideas about how it would work for hair loss and this product but again I dont know. Chore boy did say it was the best topical stuff he ever used.