Finally A Shampoo That Worked For Me!

Nexusix

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was desperate in finding a shampoo that would reduce the thinning and balding of my hair. I bought many different kinds online such as, biotin shampoo, purador, purebiology revivahair, propidren, majestic pure hair loss shampoo, etc along with nizoral. I even tried derma rolling with caffeine powder (my own idea). Anyways, I recently took a trip to Korea and came across this shampoo that said on the label "anti hair loss" it was called Dr. Groot and it was made by LG, not sure if its the same LG that makes electronic stuff. Anyways, after using it for a few months. I've definitely saw an improvement that I havent seen in any other shampoos. And it seems like my hair grows faster than usual as well. The bald spot on my head doesnt seem as bald as it did before, definitely noticeable. They have several different versions, the one i got was for oily hair. I've attached an image of what the bottle looks like. I'm not sure if I'll be able to purchase more of this in the US, I might just have my friend from Korea ship it to me. Just wanted to let you guys know. Good luck!

My routine:

Dr Formulas Hair Omega DHT blocker with biotin supplement
Zhou Hairfluence supplement
Pure affinity Nicotinamide supplement
Dr Groot Hairloss care shampoo for oily scalp

Attachments

• drgroot_opt_500001.jpg
    drgroot_opt_500001.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 294

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These shampoos are scams. Only finasteride and nizoral and minoxidil can reverse or atleast stabilize hairloss...go sell and promote your B's elsewhere

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It works aswell or less than the other billion hairloss shampoos. Northface32 is right, only nizoral, finasteride and minoxidil are proven to work.

Nexusix

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in no way trying to sell this product or promote it. I simply came upon this by chance and wanted to share my experience with you all. I know its good to be skeptical (especially online) but you'll have to take my word for it that in my personal experience it worked for me. Like I said, of all the other hairloss shampoos I tried, this was the best one that had the most noticible affect on my hair. BTW, I still use nizoral about once a week, i dont take finasteride due to worries of side affect and unknown longterm affects and minoxidil gives me headaches and makes my hair/scalp sticky and oily. Good luck!