Finally A Fairly Honest Video .....................

blackg

Reaction score
It is more honest than usual but that doesn't mean there's isn't lots to hate.

0:15: Premise of video: she personally couldn't care. I wonder if she'll try and push that narrative? LOL

1:00: from a no doubt super demanding 5/10 who would only consider a bald guy if he's still 8/10 masculine great facial structure who worships her:

"If he's older, sexy, got a bit of money" the excited little dance wiggle and the smile the presenter does, at the mere f*****g mention of money could be a hateable gif.

1:20: OK this girl is honest but she's past NW2 herself! Which is even visible on this shitty quality video (which by the way is ridiculous, even a shitty smartphone takes semi-professional videos now and this youtube channel is seemingly trying to be "professional", it's 2017)

1:27: "I don't mind as long as he has a really good personality" the "bridesmaid" sash makes this almost believable.

1:38: The wincing facial expression and tone of voice the presenter keeps using to ask them all about personality like "Go on, just say it matters" and the premise of the video, referring back to the start. Even returning NW2 girl sounds like her arms been twisted with her nervous laugh after lying.

1:52: When the 2nd girl (most honest of the video) says "I would think about it" you can just see the presenter wincing at her, nodding, willing her on and then she says "but still no" and presenter reacts like "aw f*** I thought we had her there"

2:01: I think this was the only somewhat genuine, non-arm twisted answer from a girl regarding a bald guys actual looks "They look sexy" great! From 2/10 30 year old with braces (?)

2:07: Worst liar award here. I think she may be drunk.

2:11: "Now not because there aren't many guys my age that are bald" this speaks volumes actually, doesn't have to consider it right now, too many guys with hair to choose from. I like her honest thinking, but then she fucks it up hilariously "There's actors I like that are bald?" "OK who's your favourite bald actor" "..... (oh sh*t oh sh*t oh sh*t have to actually think of one) Bruce Wills? (is he stll alive?)"

2:45: Oh god trigger warning:

"If it's like Phil Mitchell then nooo..." (What half of bald guys look like even in shape, even if he is quite overweight it doesn't matter)

View attachment 60628

"If it's like Shane Ward then yeaah!"

View attachment 60629

THIS is a bald guy in her tiny f*****g mind?! And I chose a fairly close buzzed picture to at least illustrate why she think he's "bald", normally he's not even that close to stubble, just a clearly dense NW0:

View attachment 60630

f*** the rest of this video I'm done.
Great job again, Rudeboi. You sliced and diced this propaganda video like only you could.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I'm also never angry or disappointed when a woman says to me " you are not my type."

You know why?
The taste (sympathy, attraction) for a person is stored in the brain...Genetically programmed

i have since i can think the same taste for a woman....She looks pretty much the same....
My favorite type of woman always looks similar...since i can think.

I said sorry to the girl whom i liked after being told i look older than my age.

I am sure i love my self respect,still i said sorry because she was disappointed with me.

From after that,i made one thing clear in my head:
There is no point in impressing a girl with confidence and career if she don't like my appearance.

I am not blaming baldness in my failure btw,there may be other reason too.