Fevipiprant Has Been Postponed For 2020. (reddit Tressless Post)

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess people buying Propecia so from buisness pov there is no reason for new med.
Propecia is a HUGE risk and gamble tho. It can have sides that could really mess with an individual. Some that I have experienced but have recovered from. I even had to have Gyno surgery because I grew freaking tits in a matter of days. So anything that can help maintain or regrow is a Godsend for alot of us who cannot take propecia and have a decent head of hair to maintain.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha! Maybe they realized that people will but this instead of seti, that's why then want to release them equally.

Propecia is a HUGE risk and gamble tho. It can have sides that could really mess with an individual. Some that I have experienced but have recovered from. I even had to have Gyno surgery because I grew freaking tits in a matter of days. So anything that can help maintain or regrow is a Godsend for alot of us who cannot take propecia and have a decent head of hair to maintain.
Hey I am on your side. Sorry for your sides. Problem is that they are Propecia "agents" out there, who will denies of having sides, and will try to lie themselves that everything is fine.
And also attack those one who can speak the truth.

mrcurns

Reaction score
So what does purchasing this do? I'm a newbie to all this...

https://www.bioscience.co.uk/product~789950

Fevipiprant
icon_print.gif

Size: 5 mg
£436.00
GBP | Euro | USD
btn_add_basket.gif

Add to favourites
Catalogue number:
CAY20263-5 mg
Name:
Fevipiprant
Supplier:
Cayman Chemical
Availability:
gb.gif
ie.gif
europeanunion-na.gif
us-na.gif
row-na.gif

Technical query? Contact us
overview
more details
related
A CRTH2/DP2 receptor antagonist (Kd = 1.14 nM) with a relatively slow dissociation rate (half-life = 14.4 minutes); inhibits PGD2-stimulated human eosinophil shape change in whole blood assays and PGD2-induced cytokine release in human Th2 cells

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha! Maybe they realized that people will but this instead of seti, that's why then want to release them equally.

Hey I am on your side. Sorry for your sides. Problem is that they are Propecia "agents" out there, who will denies of having sides, and will try to lie themselves that everything is fine.
And also attack those one who can speak the truth.
Don't worry brother I know that :) . And you are correct that big pharma is definitely hiding their side effects to potential clients. I cringe everytime I see someone recommend Propecia. But hey I am planning on getting my hands on Seti for the time being. Hopefully something is available by 2020.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. I am looking forward for this two new meds. I am also thinking about to give a try to Saw Palmetto, but I don't know :/ More I am reading, bigger freak I become. I found out few weeks ago that Green Tea is in some way DHT blocker, and legend says that they are people out there who experience ED from it :|

Anyway most annoying issue that lot of doctors won’t operate without Propecia :/ Doctor I am hitting in 2019 for consultation(operation year after if I will make decision), won’t operate without it :/

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. I am looking forward for this two new meds. I am also thinking about to give a try to Saw Palmetto, but I don't know :/ More I am reading, bigger freak I become. I found out few weeks ago that Green Tea is in some way DHT blocker, and legend says that they are people out there who experience ED from it :|

Anyway most annoying issue that lot of doctors won’t operate without Propecia :/ Doctor I am hitting in 2019 for consultation(operation year after if I will make decision), won’t operate without it :/
Everything that work in the systemic way to reduce DHT will give you the same side effects than Propecia.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Saw palmetto and green tea are bullshit, and ED from green tea is also bullshit. Doctors would prefer to operate on patients on finasteride because it protects the existing hair between/behind the transplanted hair, imagine getting your frontal third done then having the hair behind it go bald because you didn't maintain it, it'd look awful. That being said if you really want to risk getting a hair transplant without finasteride, why not just lie and say you're on it?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw palmetto and green tea are bullshit, and ED from green tea is also bullshit. Doctors would prefer to operate on patients on finasteride because it protects the existing hair between/behind the transplanted hair, imagine getting your frontal third done then having the hair behind it go bald because you didn't maintain it, it'd look awful. That being said if you really want to risk getting a hair transplant without finasteride, why not just lie and say you're on it?

People attack me for saying those who get ED on finasteride are cucks, but if you’re getting ED from green tea I think we can safely confirm that you are a cuck.

Last edited:

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Finasteride is NOT going to prevent hair loss. It will just slows down process.