Feriduni -hasson- Keser-********-lupanzula

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
i guys, i am taking a decision for my hairtransplant.
I'm undecided between these names : feriduni- hasson -bisan...keser-lupanzula
i have to do a FUE ( hasson recently does also fue an his fue seem good)
any suggestion?
Am i choosing good or do i have to consider other names?

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the process of making a decision as well, and currently leaning towards B*san**. It is FUT which I am after, and I feel that he seems to be a strong advocate of it. Feriduni is also at top of the list.
Could anyone possibly tell me why B*san**'s name is censored on this forum?Is there something I should be aware of?

Last edited:

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr B I believe is censored since this website is no longer getting kick-backs from him - I read that on another thread. Anyhow, it has nothing to do with his practice or results, so don't worry.

I personally advocate Dr Ferudini. I have my own thread (which I will be updating soon), where I show my results of a 3,050 graft procedure - feel free to check it out. I'm now 7 months in. The whole process was very smooth, the team were great (friendly and professional). He was costly though and his waiting lists are 6-12 months, so factors to consider.

charleron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr B I believe is censored since this website is no longer getting kick-backs from him - I read that on another thread. Anyhow, it has nothing to do with his practice or results, so don't worry.

I personally advocate Dr Ferudini. I have my own thread (which I will be updating soon), where I show my results of a 3,050 graft procedure - feel free to check it out. I'm now 7 months in. The whole process was very smooth, the team were great (friendly and professional). He was costly though and his waiting lists are 6-12 months, so factors to consider.
clifflee, can you link me your report with feriduni? I don't find it

CliffLee

Established Member
Reaction score

jayboy61

My Regimen
Reaction score
i have recently visited Dr B and can say it was an excellent experience, you can see my thread which i have just recently put on this forum, i think either Dr B or Feriduni are solid choices.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
If its a smaller procedure (1500-2200 grafts) then Keser. Otherwise Feriduni.