Female Model With Norwood2 Recession. At Least There's Some Justice In This World.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she keeps on receding. I wonder how it happens for women, since mostly only ludwig scale is applicable to them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200314-113603_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-113603_Instagram.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 786
  • Screenshot_20200314-113540_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-113540_Instagram.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 766
  • Screenshot_20200314-113545_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-113545_Instagram.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 744
  • Screenshot_20200314-113620_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200314-113620_Instagram.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 739

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And your delusional. We loose hair because we are MEN. It's not ideal, and i wouldn't wish IT upon anyone. But saying it's justice when women loose hair. I have No respect for you sir. Return back to reality.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something is wrong with you psycho.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Justice in the world lmao. It's funny how easy you can notice the mental illnesses of a lot of the users of this forum by just looking at their post history.

Bastien

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all she doesn’t have receding hairline but a huge forehead
Then I don’t respect people who are happy about others’ misfortune. Instead of doing this wear a hair unit or take minoxidil/finasteride if you are so worried about your alopecia.
Baldness is clearly not funny and we NEED to find a solution, but baldness for a women is way more horrible than for men.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
She has a high hairline, very fine hair but loads of it.. oh and buckets of estrogen. Case closed

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too many beta white knight cucks in here lmao

Women ridicule bald men, when you become bald your chances can drop by 85% using online dating platform

Why would you write such cucked soft bullshit is beyond me

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a small penis, it isn’t our problem. We love women and women love us. I’ll say it again, you’re not bald you just have a small penis. And you’re not the only one here like that.
U talk too much about penises anyways to be straight.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont wish hairloss to nobody.
But if we already talking about hairloss on women - I do get to see more and more women with different kinds of hairloss. I mean, Im obssessed with hairloss for years, but I have always examined men's hairloss, I now started to notice women's too. I see not a few women with thinning hair all over the top, I guess this is the standard ludwig pattern. I also see girls with really high hairline, sadly alot of black girls have it, and man, this just messes up their entire look, it looks so bad, just today I saw one with hairline that start literally from the mid scalp... really hideous...
I wonder how dont they care about it enough to do something, I mean, Im a man and even my hairline is lower than that, and I still feel very conscious about it that I wear hats almost always. Plus Im going for transplant soon. And they are like the ideal candidate since they dont keep losing hair, they just need to lower hairline, why dont they do it??

Anyway, there are lots of girls/women that have this problem too. And although they can use a wig, it is still fake, no man would want his girlfriend to look like shrek when she goes to bed with him. It's like makeup, it's ok to use it but in the end of the day you need to like her real face or else you lose attraction. I had several times I went to sleep with a girl I hooked up with, and in the morning I looked at her and like "wat da fuk, did I sleep with this??" lol sh*t is funny...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont wish hairloss to nobody.
But if we already talking about hairloss on women - I do get to see more and more women with different kinds of hairloss. I mean, Im obssessed with hairloss for years, but I have always examined men's hairloss, I now started to notice women's too. I see not a few women with thinning hair all over the top, I guess this is the standard ludwig pattern. I also see girls with really high hairline, sadly alot of black girls have it, and man, this just messes up their entire look, it looks so bad, just today I saw one with hairline that start literally from the mid scalp... really hideous...
I wonder how dont they care about it enough to do something, I mean, Im a man and even my hairline is lower than that, and I still feel very conscious about it that I wear hats almost always. Plus Im going for transplant soon. And they are like the ideal candidate since they dont keep losing hair, they just need to lower hairline, why dont they do it??

Anyway, there are lots of girls/women that have this problem too. And although they can use a wig, it is still fake, no man would want his girlfriend to look like shrek when she goes to bed with him. It's like makeup, it's ok to use it but in the end of the day you need to like her real face or else you lose attraction. I had several times I went to sleep with a girl I hooked up with, and in the morning I looked at her and like "wat da fuk, did I sleep with this??" lol sh*t is funny...

This forums is an exception mate, the hundred of million of people who have hair loss in the world don't transform it into an obsession, you only have one life and i'd rather live it healthy and with hair loss than obsessing over every strand of hair and destroying my life taking gender changing pills and investing thousands of dollars into hair transplants. Not everybody has the time and money also, for the fortunate maybe it's easier, but it's not the general consensus, and perfect looks are nothing for the majority, compared to the many other important things that you experience in life, only the ones without a life do have the time to waste their life trying to be something that they will never be. The ones who take it to the extreme have other things going on anyways, and a lot of this forums users are the perfect example of that..

Last edited: