Female Hereditary Hair Loss Reversed at Last!

kimmy93

Reaction score
Every woman on my mother's side of the family is going bald. My mother, who is now 67, is nearly completely bald. She began losing her hair in her late 20s, as did the rest of my maternal relatives.

I am currently 29 years old. I noticed my first bald spot at age 23. I have always had "fine" hair, downy soft like a child's, and I have always known I would be dealing with female hereditary baldness at some point; but to discover a bald spot that early in life shocked and sickened me. By age 25, I had begun cutting my hair extra short, bleaching it platinum blonde (to thicken the shafts), and wearing lots of headbands and scarves in the attempt to camouflage my receding hairline (in front, on the sides, and in back).

Fortunately, my hairdresser is a compassionate woman who also has a family history of female baldness. One year ago, when I told her I was considering Rogaine, she promptly handed me a hair regrowth kit from American Crew -- a line for men called Revitalize.

I immediately began using the specially formulated shampoo, conditioner, and spray once per day. The products are made from herbal extracts including saw palmetto, rosemary, thyme, green tea, wheat protein, and quillaja extract rather than manmade substances like monoxodil. (While the product is made for and marketed to men, the scent is light and fresh, not overwhelmingly masculine.)

After just six months, my husband informed me he could no longer see my scalp. Today, one year later, I am growing my hair into the medium-length style I have always wanted, and I am even able to wear barrettes and bobby pins without them falling out. Granted, my hair's still not thick -- I use a root volumizer and a light, volumizing hair spray for texture and hold; but I have regained the hairline I had at 16! It's amazing! I actually have the hairline of a normal 29-year-old woman again!

Not to sound like an advertisement for American Crew Revitalize, but I HAVE to share the success I've had with this product. It's phenomenal. The shampoo and conditioner run about $12 for 12 fl. oz., and the spray runs about $25 for 6 fl. oz.

If you are dealing with female hereditary baldness, please try this product. You can find a salon that offers Revitalize near you at http://www.americancrew.com, or you can purchase the products through several beauty outlets online. If you like the results as much as I do, please join me in urging American Crew to make Revitalize for women.

Yes, I admit this product sounds too good to be true ... but it is true. It's so wonderfully, unbelievably true! Best of luck!