Fellow Rogaine Users! I Need To Know If My Center Part Line Will Get Thicker! Help!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone have trouble sleeping while on minoxidil 2%? Heart rate increase? Thanks

Nano123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairblues,
I had my ferritin tested and it came back 22 ng/ml which my doctor said was in the normal range. However, I've read online that it's not optimal for hair growth. Thoughts?

Sorry for interrupting but most dermatologists recommend getting it up to 70-80 for optimal hair growth, I visited a few doctors who said that so I thought I'd share my opinion

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairblues,
I had my ferritin tested and it came back 22 ng/ml which my doctor said was in the normal range. However, I've read online that it's not optimal for hair growth. Thoughts?

I was told to get it over 70 that it helps hair treatments work better--wont cure hair loss just makes i easier to get some regrowth with minoxidil and anti DHT

Nielrf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you! I, myself am impressed
I started shedding fast too! You're a good responder.
I shed for less than a week, it wasn't noticeable:) im almost at 1 1/2 months and I'm actually getting more hair on my forehead and temples so I have to whip out the tweezers :( better than no hair!

I've used Minoxidil + Finpecia since 10days ago but I haven't experienced shedding so far. Actually I think it has been reduced! I noticed it today by taking a shower. Does it mean that I am not a good responder to Minoxidil?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used Minoxidil + Finpecia since 10days ago but I haven't experienced shedding so far. Actually I think it has been reduced! I noticed it today by taking a shower. Does it mean that I am not a good responder to Minoxidil?

I got the 'dread shed' (which was not that bad as some experience it was mild but noticeable difference)
2 weeks in it started and it lasted for 10days to 2 weeks from what i can remember.
by week 5 or 6 i started to see little hard to see 'sprouts' in magnifying mirror.
Few months later i had some noticeable but subtle regrowth.
The shedding greatly improved in first few weeks of using treatments.
I recently had another shed but I had added topical finasteride and that seemed to have helped slow down the shed also.

Give it time some people do not notice anything for MONTHS.