Fellow balding brothers, How to deal with rejection from women as a bald man?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How to deal with girls blocking me on social media, not replying my message, rejecting in real life?

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gain confidence through little steps. Please don’t take this as showboating, but I used to get ignored by the ugliest girls and now I’m in a long term relationship with someone out of my league. Most people here will disagree with me, but a man’s perspective and vibe holds more weight than his looks. While a bald/ugly guy probably won’t find a good relationship with a 9/10 or 10/10, I’ve seen plenty of ugly bald guys in a strong loving relationship with 7s. I’ll give you the steps that worked for me.

1) 0 self esteem, socially anxious, uncomfortable talking to people. At this point, every girl would just ignore me. Even the ugliest girls would be noticeably uninterested and not attracted to me.

2) watched a ton of Louis ck, bill Burr, patrice O’Neal. Especially their interviews. All three are either bald, ugly, or both and have been viewed as attractive to women. While Louis has clearly been canceled and most girls wouldn’t agree today, he was literally voted “sexiest actor alive” by multiple magazines. Patrice Oneil gives incredible advice on women btw, he’s a must watch. All these men are funny af, interesting, and have personalities that stand out. That’s the key.

3) Started shaping my sense of humor by these guys and making my friends laugh etc. This gave me a shred of confidence to do the next step

4) Started making strangers laugh. This gave me a big boost to my confidence and allowed me to feel a bit more comfortable in conversation. This feeling allowed me to open up more and have stronger opinions rather than just shrugging and being awkward.

5) brought this social confidence to women in a non sexual way. At bars, in public places, wherever, I started shaping a funny and interesting personality. Most people are the same, scared to have opinions or say the wrong thing to a stranger. When you lose that inhibition, people REALLY start gravitating towards you.

6) started realizing that girls actually seemed attracted to me, I finally started flirting (casually complimenting) and eventually asking girls out. I always had great first dates and would attract girls way beyond my league. As cliche as it is, girls are attracted to confidence. But more importantly, and what derived from confidence, girls are attracted to your mind. Have an interesting perspective, find humor in things people aren’t expecting, be the guy people like to talk to. It’s not about making a girl want to f*** you, that doesn’t work unless you’re significantly above average looking (and it’s still not a good tactic to finding a partner). It’s about being interesting and the easiest way to do that is to make people laugh. Girls love that sh*t and can look past our flaws if you’re really good at it.

The biggest thing for me was getting obsessed with those comedians I mentioned. I subconsciously started thinking like them and my whole personality/life turned around. I’m not an average looking guy and while my hair is thinning a bit, it’s not very noticeable. Of course it’s tougher if you’re fully bald and noticeably ugly. However, the three guys I mentioned are ugly/bald and they’d be fine even if they were broke and unknown. You probably won’t land a 9 or a 10 but unless you’re actually deformed, you can pull at minimum a 5-6 and even a 7-8 with time. Don’t think like an incel but don’t think like an alpha douchebag either. Those steps I laid out took me a few years so things don’t change overnight. But if you follow the path I took, I think you’ll be fine man. Good luck

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I was going to say that you should give up and pursue other things such as video games, movies, music, TV shows, books, hobbies etc. The way to deal with rejection is to just take the hit and move on to the next rejection.

But @CrownBalding 's routine has intrigued me now for sure.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@CrownBalding probably looks good in real life and once he solved his social awkwardness new opportunities opened up.

There is no excuse for looking bad, save up money for a transplant, get a good haircut, dress stylishly, get in shape, you now look pretty much as good as 90% of the women who go out and about.

The biggest blockers for most guys are bad social circles and bad social skills, as it's pretty rare for people to be ugly if they do the steps I've outlined above.

If you don't have any friends to go out with, or friends to introduce you to other people, it is much, much harder to succeed.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Being a forever alone socially awkward person is the hardest thing to fix because social circles become more "crystallized" as people get older. If you missed out in your twenties then it's only uphill into your thirties and beyond.

Further, people of generally similar intelligence and socio-economic status tend to hang around, so if you are around more introverted people because you are naturally like that, it will be even more of a challenge for you.

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gain confidence through little steps. Please don’t take this as showboating, but I used to get ignored by the ugliest girls and now I’m in a long term relationship with someone out of my league. Most people here will disagree with me, but a man’s perspective and vibe holds more weight than his looks. While a bald/ugly guy probably won’t find a good relationship with a 9/10 or 10/10, I’ve seen plenty of ugly bald guys in a strong loving relationship with 7s. I’ll give you the steps that worked for me.

1) 0 self esteem, socially anxious, uncomfortable talking to people. At this point, every girl would just ignore me. Even the ugliest girls would be noticeably uninterested and not attracted to me.

2) watched a ton of Louis ck, bill Burr, patrice O’Neal. Especially their interviews. All three are either bald, ugly, or both and have been viewed as attractive to women. While Louis has clearly been canceled and most girls wouldn’t agree today, he was literally voted “sexiest actor alive” by multiple magazines. Patrice Oneil gives incredible advice on women btw, he’s a must watch. All these men are funny af, interesting, and have personalities that stand out. That’s the key.

3) Started shaping my sense of humor by these guys and making my friends laugh etc. This gave me a shred of confidence to do the next step

4) Started making strangers laugh. This gave me a big boost to my confidence and allowed me to feel a bit more comfortable in conversation. This feeling allowed me to open up more and have stronger opinions rather than just shrugging and being awkward.

5) brought this social confidence to women in a non sexual way. At bars, in public places, wherever, I started shaping a funny and interesting personality. Most people are the same, scared to have opinions or say the wrong thing to a stranger. When you lose that inhibition, people REALLY start gravitating towards you.

6) started realizing that girls actually seemed attracted to me, I finally started flirting (casually complimenting) and eventually asking girls out. I always had great first dates and would attract girls way beyond my league. As cliche as it is, girls are attracted to confidence. But more importantly, and what derived from confidence, girls are attracted to your mind. Have an interesting perspective, find humor in things people aren’t expecting, be the guy people like to talk to. It’s not about making a girl want to f*** you, that doesn’t work unless you’re significantly above average looking (and it’s still not a good tactic to finding a partner). It’s about being interesting and the easiest way to do that is to make people laugh. Girls love that sh*t and can look past our flaws if you’re really good at it.

The biggest thing for me was getting obsessed with those comedians I mentioned. I subconsciously started thinking like them and my whole personality/life turned around. I’m not an average looking guy and while my hair is thinning a bit, it’s not very noticeable. Of course it’s tougher if you’re fully bald and noticeably ugly. However, the three guys I mentioned are ugly/bald and they’d be fine even if they were broke and unknown. You probably won’t land a 9 or a 10 but unless you’re actually deformed, you can pull at minimum a 5-6 and even a 7-8 with time. Don’t think like an incel but don’t think like an alpha douchebag either. Those steps I laid out took me a few years so things don’t change overnight. But if you follow the path I took, I think you’ll be fine man. Good luck

@doubleindemnity you may like the video

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score