fellas with gyno might want to read

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone is doing good, I myself have experienced some recession since not being able to get my spironolactone through customs.....anyways....

For gyno look into a :) lipiotrophic combonation :) consisting of

methionine, choline, inositol, betaine, and B vitamins.

a Lipotrophic supplement will remove excess fat in the liver (for those prone, a possible side effect of propecia),therby encouraging bodily fat metabolism. Did any fellas put on weight since starting propecia?

ps. methionine will alleviate blood histamines for those with excess histamine levels.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone is doing good, I myself have experienced some recession since not being able to get my spironolactone through customs.....anyways....

Bastardos! Maybe the customs dude is applying your spironolactone to his temples as i type :twisted:

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score

Bastardos! Maybe the customs dude is applying your spironolactone to his temples as i type :twisted:

I drove thru customs once and they took a box of oranges from me, now my spironolactone, what next....Ha ha ha, customs returned my spironolactone to sender and sender has reshiped it so hopefully I get my spironolactone soon....I sure do miss the sweet aromatic fragrance of spironolactone.