Feeling Like This Might Be My Last Shot At Keeping My Hair..

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! Long story here, I just wanted to share it, since I feel so alone in all this.. Im 22 years now and 23 soon, started getting temples when I was around 16-17, I think this might be because I have been training alot with heavy weights and this made my dht hit the sky, but I kinda doubt it.. In my country I was one of the best in my weightclass, I still quitted because it might cause hairloss.

I never really cared about my temples until 3 years ago, my older brother pointed out that I got temples when I was around 18, he himself is 10 years older than me and he has great hair, he did start loosing some hair at his temples at 28-29 maybe, but today he is a Norwood 1.5 i guess, with a little diffuse on crown, but very thick and good hair overall.. Really dont get it how this can affect me so much but almost nothing to him, I doubt he has ever taken any meds for hairloss, 99% sure. Our father is almost bald today, turning 60 this year, I dont know exactly when he started to loose his hair, but I guess it was around 25-30 years of age.

Today im probably a Norwood 2.5-3, with diffusing all over top, the crown spot isnt going bald yet, but like I said, its thin all over, its horrible to look at it when its wet, or seeing my head from behind when my hair is pulled back with a little wax in. Its possible to see my scalp through good lightening....f*** me.. I can still style it in a good way some days, and people wouldnt recognise the diffusing, only temples.

The "worst" part is that im very good looking facial, loosing my hair makes me feel like im loosing girls I could f*** because of it, I would probably be 8 or a 9 with a full head, now? I dont know, maybe a 6-7 if I put some effort in my looks. Some girls ask me why I dont have a girlfriend, reality is I dont want a girlfriend yet, I wanna f*** 500 girls before im 30, but if I cant save my hair i guess I have to find a wife before its too late, or take a trip to Thailand, lol..

... I cant stop thinking about this, Im an extremely horny guy, just talking to a girl over tinder will make me get hard in no time. f*****g 5 times in a few hours is no problem, gaaad.. In my teens it was no problem to get some hot girl to f*** me. Girls are literally all I care about, its like my passion im life, I love them. My brother is kinda the same I think, until he settled down with a girl a few years ago.

Got propecia one and a half years ago, tried it for a month with no sides, then switched to proscar because propecia was too expensive, then I started to have sides really quick, so I quit. Waited about half a year then tried to take it again with no luck this time either, couldnt f*** a girl I met clubbing, lol..

Tomorrow I will get propecia again, I really hope that there was something that made me handle propecia better than proscar.. If not, I dont know what to do, I feel like I will have no passion in life if I continue to loose my hair. Its extremely hard for me to live in the moment and enjoying this life, if i know i get more bald every day.. Never tried Ru, but could take a shot at this aswell maybe, but my hairloss seems to be way too aggresive.

Im a healthy person tho and not depressed, still training, but different and not heavy like earlier. Also social, but im alot more "in my head" when being out with people, I guess u know what im talking about.

Today was kinda a dealbreaker to me, i noticed my left temple was going a little more bald, this seems to happen every 3 months, that I can feel and see i have fewer hairs in one of my temples..Propecia needs to work without ed and decreased sex drive, or fml, i dont know what to do.. Still, I know im probably luckier than alot of you guys, and greatfull for the life i have had so far. But what is a man without his passion, thats how this feels like, loosing my hair is like giving up on my passion

I really hate seeing other good looking guys throwing away their lives, getting fat, smoking pot, playing games all day etc.. I understand that other people might have other interests than me, but f***, how can they do this too themself, when they have all this oppurtunity to f*** hot b****s every day?

I moved to the biggest city in my country last year, with two of my friends, one of them really good looking, good hair, teeth, skin, facial structure( Probably a 9/10). AND ALL HE DID WAS PLAY VIDEO GAMES, I couldnt believe it.. We were both from a mediocre city, and moved here to a city full of students, he could probably meet 18 years old over tinder and f*** them doing little to no effort getting them to drop their panties.

So this was my cope/story, life is so sh*t sometimes haha, this is all about luck, luck is everything, otherwise you have to work REEAALLY f*****g HARD to get what you want.

Sorry for bad english,thanks...

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls are literally all I care about, its like my passion im life, I love them
If you are a heterosexual man and you are not on medication, this is normal ;)
Thank you for sharing the idea that hair loss might hinder your success with women: many people tend to deny this is the case.

TylerDurdenn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Im very aware that it is normal for guys to love women, but dedicating your life to get them? I doubt many do, to me it seems all guys want it, but doesnt do much effort to actually get them. Either they have a girlfriend for a long time, get married or just fap to internet p**rn. I have myself been spending alot of time approaching women with great succes, and I highly doubt its normal for a guy to go out 4-5 times a week for several hours just to find a nice comfy place to put his dick, hehe.

It might be that u said it as a joke, i dont know, haha:) But for some, just looking, or settling down with a women, is just not enough.