Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:
Reactions: CTD

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think your family feel that way about you - whether it’s accurate or not - you would probably benefit from therapy. I had hypercritical parents (not about hair but generally) and therapy really helped. I only wish I’d done it sooner.

As for your hair specifically, if you’re feeling this bad why not reconsider a classic Big Three regimen? If nothing else you’ll feel better about being proactive.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think your family feel that way about you - whether it’s accurate or not - you would probably benefit from therapy. I had hypercritical parents (not about hair but generally) and therapy really helped. I only wish I’d done it sooner.
I don't see how therapy could ever help me. I'm not undermining therapy or therapists, but they're not miracle workers. No amount of talking will ever change the reality of my situation
As for your hair specifically, if you’re feeling this bad why not reconsider a classic Big Three regimen? If nothing else you’ll feel better about being proactive
I've tried it all man. Anti-androgens give me nasty side effects everytime I hop on them. I probably still have some sides that haven't fully gone away yet

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I understand you, I remember when I was balding severely and thought that everyone will hate me for shaving my head. Don't count on hairtransplants at this point and if you shave it off, just tell your family it's none of tgeir business. They will not cut contact because of hair tbh tbh, even if they don't like it

Reaction score
Got a haircut and my hair looks like sh*t, It's astonishing how much damage long hair was hiding. Even the sides and back are thinning badly and I think I will neither be able to get a hair transplant, nor even get a hair system in the future with my thinning all over my head. Maybe a shitty looking SMP all over my head will be my best bet, assuming I'm even eligible for that. I don't think any treatments will be enough at this point to halt the damage continuously being done to my head, and I can't mess with anti-androgens anymore

f*** me, I literally can't get out of the bed today from how bad I feel. No appetite to eat or desire to do anything, I just want to keep laying on the bed forever and do nothing because I just feel that terrible. There's absolutely no way out of this dark hole. And I'm not feeling that depressed because of women, but because hair loss will literally cost me even my family. No one will ever accept me as a freak, my family's reactions when I shaved before made me aware of that

The only solution at this point is to get a mediocre looking SMP, save up enough money and go live alone somewhere and never talk to anyone again
Have you considered hair transplant? if not hair fibers or hair system?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Got a haircut and my hair looks like sh*t, It's astonishing how much damage long hair was hiding. Even the sides and back are thinning badly and I think I will neither be able to get a hair transplant, nor even get a hair system in the future with my thinning all over my head. Maybe a shitty looking SMP all over my head will be my best bet, assuming I'm even eligible for that. I don't think any treatments will be enough at this point to halt the damage continuously being done to my head, and I can't mess with anti-androgens anymore

f*** me, I literally can't get out of the bed today from how bad I feel. No appetite to eat or desire to do anything, I just want to keep laying on the bed forever and do nothing because I just feel that terrible. There's absolutely no way out of this dark hole. And I'm not feeling that depressed because of women, but because hair loss will literally cost me even my family. No one will ever accept me as a freak, my family's reactions when I shaved before made me aware of that

The only solution at this point is to get a mediocre looking SMP, save up enough money and go live alone somewhere and never talk to anyone again
I am sure it looks worse to you than anyone else. Let's see how bad it looks?

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I do. Been having these thoughts more and more the past couple years as my life continues to deteriorate.
What precipitates you thinking about suicide and how strong are the thoughts?

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you ever think about suicide?
No. I used to, but I realized that no matter how shitty baldness is, it's still not worth killing yourself over it. Life is still worth living with baldness despite the reduced quality. There are people out there who keep on living despite suffering from horrible diseases, body burns, wars, lack of food and water, etc. So It simply would be foolish to kill myself over baldness when I still have it relatively good to millions of people alive

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I used to, but I realized that no matter how shitty baldness is, it's still not worth killing yourself over it. Life is still worth living with baldness despite the reduced quality. There are people out there who keep on living despite suffering from horrible diseases, body burns, wars, lack of food and water, etc. So It simply would be foolish to kill myself over baldness when I still have it relatively good to millions of people alive
Baldness only ruins your dating life and makes you having to tryhard more for jobs (since most HR are women and we all know thr women's opinion on baldness). As a bald dude, you'd have to be overqualified to have the same chances as a normal dude with hair and normal qualification.
Some people are handicapped or have hard diseases and they still live.
I'll take being healthy and ugly over that all day.
I have an acquaintance whom I used to go out with about 6 years ago. Dude's 1.95m, pretty good looking face and is a basketball player in the first basketball league of my country. So the man has exactly what I miss: good looks and great job.
Dude suffered the worst thing u can experience in life: both of his parents died in a timespan of 1 year.
Id take being ugly and struggling to find a decent job all day over a sad tragedy like the dude did experience.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness only ruins your dating life and makes you having to tryhard more for jobs (since most HR are women and we all know thr women's opinion on baldness). As a bald dude, you'd have to be overqualified to have the same chances as a normal dude with hair and normal qualification.
Some people are handicapped or have hard diseases and they still live.
I'll take being healthy and ugly over that all day.
I have an acquaintance whom I used to go out with about 6 years ago. Dude's 1.95m, pretty good looking face and is a basketball player in the NBA of my country. So the man has exactly what I miss: good looks and great job.
Dude suffered the worst thing u can experience in life: both of his parents died in a timespan of 1 year.
Id take being ugly and struggling to find a decent job all day over a sad tragedy like the dude did experience.
Yeah, as much as it's hard to accept that I will never find love, will never get married, will never have children, will never have a social life, that even my family will see me as a source of disappointment, shame and sadness for looking like a freak. But I'm still thankful for what I have. There's nothing morr valuable to me than my health and being able to stand on my two feet on my own

At this point I wish for nothing but the strength to be able to live through the dark times ahead of me

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Same dude. I got a haircut in January,after letting my hair grow for 2 years. I look way better now with shorter hair,but with long hair my hairline looked way better,feels like I lost a whole Norwood just by cutting my hair

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same dude. I got a haircut in January,after letting my hair grow for 2 years. I look way better now with shorter hair,but with long hair my hairline looked way better,feels like I lost a whole Norwood just by cutting my hair
it's not the haircut, you're bolding more aggressively