Feel Suicidal Because Can't Take Finasteride Due To Sides

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE

Got a haircut and hairline looks thin as f*** feel so depressed went from good looking to ugly now girls like me now feel suicidal. what do i do. i might try finasteride again 0.25mg
sh*t makes me feel exhausted though can't win fml
i'll never get a gf again my ex had the perfect pussy like a legit straight line and tasted amazing ill never gt another gf i want to die everyone avoids me at work im a shell of my former self i srsly want to kill myslef whats the point of being alive if ur short ugly pale receding hair and no friends/or gf ?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE

Got a haircut and hairline looks thin as f*** feel so depressed went from good looking to ugly now girls like me now feel suicidal. what do i do. i might try finasteride again 0.25mg
i'll never get a gf again my ex had the perfect pussy like a legit straight line and tasted amazing ill never gt another gf i want to die everyone avoids me at work im a shell of my former self i srsly want to kill myslef whats the point of being alive if ur short ugly pale receding hair and no friends/or gf ?
Had a good laugh

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
UPDATE

Any pics of her?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, i am thinking if i have ever "seen" somebody more pathetic than you but i don't seem to find any, your a disgrace for you, your family and for men in general, f*** off nobody cares, get a life and do something with it or continue whining until you piss your pants, nobody is gonna come and save you anyways, pathetic excuse of a man that you are
Weird that this 30 year old male still cannot distinguish the difference between your and you're. Be nicer on him we are all on the same f*****g boat. Arigatoo.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any pics of her?

i posted her in another thread, we went out for 7 months, probably my only chance of ever getting a cute weight lifting gf who was cute now it's over for me girls legit scowl at me i look ugly and horrible. I honestly feel suicial people think i' trolling but i'm not. Life is f*****g meaningless. My social skills have always been trash and my looks are now gone. I'll be lonely for the rest of my life. People in the other thread said she was ugly and looked like bad but she had a great personality/***/sex/affectione/love. She has moved on and probably doesn't even remember me but i still think of her all the time.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ur just jealous man
Jealous? Lol dude you delusional. Im not jealous this is my honest opinion, I had no problem to say she is attractive if I thought so.
And by the way you are the last person on earth I will be jealous of

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jealous? Lol dude you delusional. Im not jealous this is my honest opinion, I had no problem to say she is attractive if I thought so.
And by the way you are the last person on earth I will be jealous of
You dogn understand I'm a balding Manlet with average social skills she is the best I'll.ever get her
New bf is 6 ft 3 nw6 such is life man

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You dogn understand I'm a balding Manlet with average social skills she is the best I'll.ever get her
New bf is 6 ft 3 nw6 such is life man
her new bf is nw6? then whats the problem lol.

Anyway, we all told you what you should do to get out of it. If you looked good in the past you can get that back again. work out and keep your hair. But nobody can really help you, you need to change your mindset yourself