Feel Suicidal Because Can't Take Finasteride Due To Sides

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you delusional as f*ck. Your fluctuations in your mental health effect you too much. You just stopped finasteride and now you hair looks like sh*t again? In the former thread you reported how sides come and go when you get on/off fina so fast.
You dont get sides after two days of taking fina, your hair doesnt get thick after 2 days of fina, the sides dont go away 2 days after stopping fina, and your hair cant suddenly look like sh*t 2 days after stopping fina. No way your body respond that fast to every little change.
You are either delusional or trolling.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you delusional as f*ck. Your fluctuations in your mental health effect you too much. You just stopped finasteride and now you hair looks like sh*t again? In the former thread you reported how sides come and go when you get on/off fina so fast.
You dont get sides after two days of taking fina, your hair doesnt get thick after 2 days of fina, the sides dont go away 2 days after stopping fina, and your hair cant suddenly look like sh*t 2 days after stopping fina. No way your body respond that fast to every little change.
You are either delusional or trolling.

Dude I was on for like 3 momths

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s weird that sides have subsided accounting that you gave yourself a hard nocebo mate.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s weird that sides have subsided accounting that you gave yourself a hard nocebo mate.

How is it weird that once i stopped mdication, after a few weeks i started feeling better? What is weird about that?

i guess some of my sides were nocebo but the worst was this

1 - feeling exhuasted. I ALWAY FELT so tired on finasteride. I'd literally look at stairs and thinkg im too tired to walk up. I have 10x more energy since stopping

2 - abslutely 0 libido / 0 interest in sex

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be happy your sides went away.
One permanent side effect I seem to have is finasteride changed my complexion and eyes.

I'm super pale all the time now ever since I took finasteride..I read a study that finasteride reduces melanin in ur skin.. any truth to this??
Also my eyes I've read links to androgens and eye muscles?
My eyes have shrunk I'm not kidding my eyes always look so droopy and small it's so weird I can't understand it

LowHairLine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One permanent side effect I seem to have is finasteride changed my complexion and eyes...
I'm super pale all the time...
My eyes have shrunk...

I really enjoy your posts:

they are great fun mAn,
especially when iT feeLs bAd!

Keep em coming
I love you <3

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jump back on Finasteride to stop hairloss, Stop imagine stupid side effects, save for future transplant, keep lifting weights, stop watching p**rn, definitely stop jerking to your ugly ex girlfriend, do meditation to work on your mental strength, and if you can go to psychologist.

Do those simple steps and be consistent, after 3 months you will see how you turning into a mathafaka starboy

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jump back on Finasteride to stop hairloss, Stop imagine stupid side effects, save for future transplant, keep lifting weights, stop watching p**rn, definitely stop jerking to your ugly ex girlfriend, do meditation to work on your mental strength, and if you can go to psychologist.

Do those simple steps and be consistent, after 3 months you will see how you turning into a mathafaka starboy

Thanks bro.

I think gym is the important component..they re opened so.i started going again and felt amazing felt like a JET.. but now they are closed for 6 weeks. I might try finasteride again but when gyms are open and I'm training consistently.

I still fapntonmy ex everyday but now the memories of her have faded ;( she had such a nice booty I miss sex been so long since I've been with a women last and I'm ugly now

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not RU?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys this sucks man

been over a year and stiill think of my ex sometimes, feel depressed im s ugly now. girls used to give me so much attention and talk to e and now they just scowl at me and hate looking at me

being ugly SUCKS. people don't realise how much it affects your social situatons
i might start finasteride again i dont know what to do

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys this sucks man

been over a year and stiill think of my ex sometimes, feel depressed im s ugly now. girls used to give me so much attention and talk to e and now they just scowl at me and hate looking at me

being ugly SUCKS. people don't realise how much it affects your social situatons
i might start finasteride again i dont know what to do

Lmao, i am thinking if i have ever "seen" somebody more pathetic than you but i don't seem to find any, your a disgrace for you, your family and for men in general, f*** off nobody cares, get a life and do something with it or continue whining until you piss your pants, nobody is gonna come and save you anyways, pathetic excuse of a man that you are