Feel Suicidal Because Can't Take Finasteride Due To Sides

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm ging bald but cant' take this sh*t because it gives e bad sides wtf do i do now feel suicidal

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seek therapy and talk to your parents about it, that's if you have any and can talk to them of course.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let met guess another normie taking 1mg.

For anyone reading this stop f&cking taking 1mg, especially at the beginning. Use 0.25mg daily, even 0.10mg daily. Or try topical first.

As studies indicate 1mg for all intents and purposes is an overdose.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How aggressive and bad is your hair loss?

i'm like NW2.5-3 hanging on for dear life
Let met guess another normie taking 1mg.

For anyone reading this stop f&cking taking 1mg, especially at the beginning. Use 0.25mg daily, even 0.10mg daily. Or try topical first.

As studies indicate 1mg for all intents and purposes is an overdose.

i got sides on 0.25mg man

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try topical duta first. Check out @Mustang 's thread

Yeah topical dutasteride seem very interesting, i don't really need to use it as i don't really get any sides that bother me much from oral but it's definitely worth a look at.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try other hair loss treatments like massaging, posture correcting exercises or you can try my diet.

d0minat0ra

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm like NW2.5-3 hanging on for dear life

i got sides on 0.25mg man
Sides from 0.25mg is this even a possible haha?:D If you take a 0.25mg Better take SP 2000mg daily you might get even more % dht blocked but maybe you will get sides also cuz of the high dose..

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sides from 0.25mg is this even a possible haha?:D If you take a 0.25mg Better take SP 2000mg daily you might get even more % dht blocked but maybe you will get sides also cuz of the high dose..

Besides the fact that your comment makes absolutely no sense but your talking bollocks also, everything above 0.2mg is inhibiting almost as much as 1mg and the only difference is that the 1mg inhibition curve is flatter, more accurate and stable, and this information comes from the manufacturers own studies that he submitted to the FDA, so yeah maybe inform yourself before talking.

median-percentage-change-in-serum-DHT-according-to-finasteride-dose.png

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It depends on what sides you are getting. Sides are a sign that the drug is working. Microdose for a month and let it stabilize.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on what sides you are getting. Sides are a sign that the drug is working. Microdose for a month and let it stabilize.
His "sides" from finasteride were : Mental retardation, height loss, penis curved and girth loss, face got 30 pounds bigger, got a feminine body type, balls retracted to his body and developed gyno in 2 days.

So yeah, this guy is worse than those "PFS sufferers". Even they don't report crap like height loss and penis curved 180°.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah topical dutasteride seem very interesting, i don't really need to use it as i don't really get any sides that bother me much from oral but it's definitely worth a look at.

why topical duta over topical finasteride?