Feel Suicidal After Night Out???????????

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I feel really depressed and suicidal.

I Went out last night for the first time in a while. Probably over a year.

Usually when i go out i'll receive quite a bit of female attention. Sometimes, i've even had women approach me at parties and clubs. I'm not a super model. I'm only 5 ft 6. However, i work pretty hard on trying to maximise my looks through diet, exercise and dressing well.

Last night, However I received nothing. Zilch. Not a single female seemed interested in me at all. This made me feel really depressed. I even spoke to a women and I asked her to guess my age. She said 26. What the hell? I'm only 23. I know the reason I've become ugly now is because of my hairline. It's made me a ghost. A nobody. I feel so awful..Especially considering i used to have such different reactions when id go out..

Here are some things I noticed when I used to be good looking (NW1):

- Girls seem really smiley and nervous around you (No matter what you say)
- Girls seem to act like your an interesting person (even if you're not)
- Girls laugh at any joke you say or anything remotely funny
- girls/people in general just treat you better.

now i want to die.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Don't accept failure on only one incident.

Just like how you work on making yourself better day by day physically,approach girls with having confidence on your face without any expectations.

Don't ask girl to judge your age.This question can irritate somone.

She knows you by only few minutes and you are taking her comment seriously.

Ignore that,besides your looksmaxing efforts will surely bring confident impression on your face and you.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, OP.
Yes, it feels bad. Balding takes down your attractiveness by a lot.

I used to be like you, women would approach me. But at 23, I was fucked too.

Get and stay on treatments. They couldn't help me, but they might save your life.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I walked into a club recently and just going up to the bar I saw a really hot young girl staring at me and tapping her friend, pointing at me.

Then she realised the diffuse mess, and I could see her gesticulating like "oh, nevermind".

They ran off with their drinks. Understandable though.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I walked into a club recently and just going up to the bar I saw a really hot young girl staring at me and tapping her friend, pointing at me.

Then she realised the diffuse mess, and I could see her gesticulating like "oh, nevermind".

That's worse than being invisible.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry bud, but you're not going to play with girls anymore like you used to because of the curse of baldness. Well, at least you experienced things like love and sex, so it's better than being a virgin.
Stan, what happened to the old avatar? This current one has taken a dark looking turn, you alright dude?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I feel really depressed and suicidal.

I Went out last night for the first time in a while. Probably over a year.

Usually when i go out i'll receive quite a bit of female attention. Sometimes, i've even had women approach me at parties and clubs. I'm not a super model. I'm only 5 ft 6. However, i work pretty hard on trying to maximise my looks through diet, exercise and dressing well.

Last night, However I received nothing. Zilch. Not a single female seemed interested in me at all. This made me feel really depressed. I even spoke to a women and I asked her to guess my age. She said 26. What the hell? I'm only 23. I know the reason I've become ugly now is because of my hairline. It's made me a ghost. A nobody. I feel so awful..Especially considering i used to have such different reactions when id go out..

Here are some things I noticed when I used to be good looking (NW1):

- Girls seem really smiley and nervous around you (No matter what you say)
- Girls seem to act like your an interesting person (even if you're not)
- Girls laugh at any joke you say or anything remotely funny
- girls/people in general just treat you better.

now i want to die.
Wow you must have been really good looking.

I'm decent looking and I've probably only ever been approached twice ever in a bar or club (I'm 31).

I've been eyed up on occasion but never it rarely results in an approach.

What you felt last night is probably what the majority of men experience every time they go out.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And this is why I have been LDAR since 2009.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one approaches me or smiles at me in bars/clubs ever in my life. Except once or twice a smile from a fat, falling down drunk girl.

It's hard to believe this even happens to anyone. Almost like, how is that even possible? Since when do girls like talking to guys at clubs? Seems like they mostly hate it.

Yeah nightclubs are suicide inducing. Every time I go to one I get worse.

At least you got to be attractive once in life.

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one approaches me or smiles at me in bars/clubs ever in my life. Except once or twice a smile from a fat, falling down drunk girl.

It's hard to believe this even happens to anyone. Almost like, how is that even possible? Since when do girls like talking to guys at clubs? Seems like they mostly hate it.

Yeah nightclubs are suicide inducing. Every time I go to one I get worse.

At least you got to be attractive once in life.
The majority of approaches are by men (at least in the UK) so women don't have to work for it.

Usually a woman will approach only if she really fancies someone.

Hence average men almost never getting approached.

I get the odd smile or eye contact which is often an invite to approach in a club (better than nothing)

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for the responses guys

I feel a bit better at the moment.

I might just start focusing on other things in life. Yea it's awesome being good looking. But, i suppose looks fade over time. Maybe i'll just focus on building my wealth and self improvement.

at the end of the day, some guys are just gifted with great genetics (6ft, NW1 etc) and other guys are not. Should you try so hard or worry so much if you're one of the guys with average genetics? It's like fighting mother nature, you will never win. So why bother?

blackg

Reaction score
Don't accept failure on only one incident.

Just like how you work on making yourself better day by day physically,approach girls with having confidence on your face without any expectations.

Don't ask girl to judge your age.This question can irritate somone.

She knows you by only few minutes and you are taking her comment seriously.

Ignore that,besides your looksmaxing efforts will surely bring confident impression on your face and you.
You are always the voice of reason, Saurabhaj, and I like reading your opinions.

blackg

Reaction score
I walked into recently and just going up to the bar I saw a really hot young girl staring at me and tapping her friend, pointing at me.

I don't truly buy this, Rudeman.
I mean, the way you carry yourself on here gives a lot away about who you really are as a person.
Also, for me, your commentary gives away a lot about how you actually look physically.

It's clear that this girl was impressed with what she saw (you!) and she just had to point you out to her likewise intoxicated friend.
Now... when you got within a certain distance, I think, she had a nervous reaction to being so close to such a handsome man.

She freaked because there was now an expectation on her part to engage with you, considering her original gesticulations about you were obviously noticeable (to your ***).

Your close proximity made her tongue-tied and she had to save face by pretend she and her friend had something better to look at.
I mean, who, apart from the most seasoned norwood scholar, would notice a diffuse mop of bed-hair in a dimly lit nightclub environment?

You should be flattered by this action, Rudejob.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that the case in Vietnam too? How’s the clubbing scene over there?
Its totally different in Vietnam.

If Vietnamese girls like you they often ask for your facebook and then ask you out there - or they get a friend to do it.

Its like high school.

I actually really like it because I rarely met people from real life and met everyone via tinder - over here I've made friends and had a couple of mini relationships from real life encounters.

(there are no incel white men in Vietnam because women will still want them)

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before i read your story i'd like to see some pictures from you ......thanks!