Feel like breaking down, I'm a genetic trainwreck

shookwun

Reaction score
Twenties are the best time when in addition to hair u make good career choices, and have education to get a good job. Life will be **** if ur bald and work a dead end 30k milionaire type job.

At least if ur balding u can always retreat out east and to third world countries for pussy. Worst case scenario. Bald and poor on other hand will be a death sentence. Not onlywill u not get one night flings but ull be seen as a bald man going nowhere.

Moral is get a good job. Having a good job is even more paramount for the baldie to make it. Plugs or systemp, whatever the approach to seem normal and desired

lkm370

Established Member
Reaction score
Buy a wig and shut up already man...yeah, were all in the same mess here but what are you gonna do...waste your whole life cuz of godamned hair loss?

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Buy a wig and shut up already man...yeah, were all in the same mess here but what are you gonna do...waste your whole life cuz of godamned hair loss?

lol that's rich dude. weren't you the nw1 who quit his job and left society? how's life in the wild mate

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're not embellishing or anything than you definitely weren't blessed with genes! Dude, like if this is really you, than you don't have much to lose in terms of looks/ health. You're pretty much given a free pass to do what ever the f*ck you want to do in life. If you want to go do high level of steroids and shave your head and get tattoos and just try to bang as many girls as you can; you have nothing to lose! If you decide to pursue an MMA career or maybe you want to do plastic surgery or maybe you decide to just embrace your ****ty genetics and still have confidence you can do all that. Given your current situation, you have nothing to lose! Like you can't really mess up your looks much more, the only thing you can potentially worsen is your health. It's almost worse being a pretty good looking guy who has one major problem (like a small penis, severe balding, severe acne/scarring) because it's like you got a taste of the good life and then it was taken away from you. Go live unhindered!

EDIT: just realized this was super old. Well still applies for people out there with terrible looks

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Hair loss isn't his only problem if you read the original post.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, well this has to be the most depressing thread I've ever seen on here. Sadly, I can relate being 22 and literally having treating my hair loss my full-time job. I have a very bi-polar view on my hair loss. I was picked on in high school, and when I got to university I started gaining confidence, and then my hair loss came in full force rendering the top of my head basically useless for growing hair. Sometimes I think, why me? Going bald means I'm genetically inferior and girls will always go for guys with hair, and it's gross to be bald. But other times I think, who really gives a ****? There are plenty of guys who love their life with no hair, my dads bald and he's never given a f*ck. Someyimes I think that it actually weeds out the girls who are worth keeping lol but at the end of the day, it's a f*cking depressing condition and it's not easy to accept.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone is thinking it, but nobody wants to say it... Why he never returned...

Obviously his gene therapy was a huge success and he's now enjoying life as a male supermodel!

Seriously though, nature ****s up all the time. Minor **** ups. Major **** ups. We're all victims of natures **** up. A random mutation early in human or ape lineage, a population bottleneck, a genetic ailment that only kicks in after breeding age. This dude is a victim of nature.

Good job nature.

teenbalding

Reaction score
I dont know if you still use this account but why did you post this thread? is it because you want some sympathy from us? you want us to feel sorry for your misfortune, for the *****y genetic you have, and how much better we have? Is that really going to make you feel happy? probably not.
Look life is not fair, god doesn't exist. Some people get lucky and be born into rich family where all they have to do is some charity work and all people would love them, other people are born into poverty, where they all would probably born with a disease or get a disease during childhood, or just wouldn't have enough food to make it through childhood alive and even if they did, what would they look forward to. Other are born without limb because their mother weren't informed of the side effect of the pill she was taking. Other are born during war. Some are orphan. Some are billionaires. And in your case, some got ****ty genetics.

But u have to make the most use out of the hand you were dealt with. You don't like your problem, deal with it.
Your skinny, gain muscle, work out, you said 'I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO LIFT WEIGHT TO LOOK ******* NORMAL' ok, thats just a pathetic excuse, how else are you gonna look better, a same dude would look better when he is buff then when he is skinny, it would be hard but its all about your commitment and how bad you want it
You don't like your face, reconstruct it through surgical procedure, its your face, don't overdue it of course.
You said you might have cancer or you already have cancer (not sure what u meant), are you actually going to feel sad if you have cancer, it sounded like you already gave up on life, cancer is just a terminal disease in which you would die, but if you have nothing to live for, then why are u so sad about, but if u don't want to die, well that's good
'it's only when you lost everything you're free to do anything'
You might be wondering that 'this guy don't have as hard as me, how would he know how i feel' which is true, I am not blessed with your '****ty' genetics, but all I am telling you to do is live your life to the fullest. Dont care what other people think.
You have to create a purpose for your life and make your life meaningful. My aim is to become a king, people laugh at it, but atleast I would have a meaningful life working toward that goal.

shookwun

Reaction score
Sorry to break it to ya bud, but if you cant manage to get laid because of a NW2 then chances are you were never a looker to begin with or just lack confidence in that case.

Nw2 does suck, but its not the breaking point of not being considered attractive.

Dragon_Knight

Reaction score
Some people need to vent to feel better. That's what this guy did. Personally I just vent to get the thoughts out of my head, but it doesn't make me feel any better about my existence.

You could look like Channing Tatum while having depression/mental disorders and still feel like the ugliest thing in the world. Mostly because your body wouldn't produce any of the feel good hormones. So you'll never feel good when looking at yourself, let alone think much about anything you do.

Saying "Life is hard, people have crappy genes/problems, get over it." just reminds them that they're crappy and makes them feel unworthy of a nice response. This also applies for people with confidence issues, which I'm sure MANY men/women have here, so you might want to up your niceness game. In short, always be nice to everyone. Some people are fighting tougher battles than you can't even fathom. So being nice might help them fight a bit harder, or at the least, not drain their already fragile fighting spirit.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I get laid its just that I see the quality of women i sleep with has decreased, at nw3 those women will be 5s and i wont be able to get it up so yea
Bye sexual lifr

you will eventually get horny enough to get it up even for those dreaded 5s :laugh:

if not just wait till sex robots come out

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to ya bud, but if you cant manage to get laid because of a NW2 then chances are you were never a looker to begin with

Truth! Something I think everyone on this forum should be able to agree on.

Nw2 is extra easy mode with girls. All types will still be aattracted or at least open to you if you have a half decent looking face with a nw2.

My advice would be to get out there and screw as much as you can lol all the types of girls you desire most, before baldness gets worse and drastically narrows your slamming option.

That's what I did when I was still a NW2 and boy am I glad I did that! As a shaved nw4 the best I can ever manage thesedays is 5s or ratchet - *** looking girls from nightclubs, but at least I made hay while the sun shined and I'm at peace knowing that..... unlike most guys on this forum who just spend their nw2 -3 years whining, not being anywhere near proactive enough about getting laid and then stupidly wonder at 25 why they're still incel and haven't ever slept with the girls they wanted.

18-25 are the prime lay years of your life don't f***ing waste them.

Some guys on this forum don't even get that opportunity so spare a thought for them nw4+ at 21 etc.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Toms your hair is nowhere near as bad as that picture... You have a slight recession but that's all.. You should try to enjoy the days you have left with a decent head of hair instead of complaining :)