Feel like breaking down, I'm a genetic trainwreck

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I hope and pray for every bald person that was sarcasm. Ginger is miles better than being bald, and they could always dye their hair some different colour. To be honest I'd rather have neon green hair than being bald.

You know me.. I'm dead serious :D

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You dont have to be bald to hate your life!

Cheer up! You could be a ginger!

Of course there are also other factors in play. The I could factor. If it weren't for my very aggressive hair loss I could have been happy right now, enjoying life. After 5 years of major depression, anxiety, panic attack and go on I could finally live life again and be happy. But now everytime I look at the mirror I am reminded to that. You know what normal teen problems are? A bad mark for a test, breaking up with your girlfriend or a quarrel with a friend. Not worrying about hairloss and something else people seem to judge me about. I see how my youth is wasting away and there is nothing I can do about it. You have no idea how much my life suc**. But let's just forget about it and cheer up because I could be a (hot) ginger! -.-

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Of course there are also other factors in play. The I could factor. If it weren't for my very aggressive hair loss I could have been happy right now, enjoying life. After 5 years of major depression, anxiety, panic attack and go on I could finally live life again and be happy. But now everytime I look at the mirror I am reminded to that. You know what normal teen problems are? A bad mark for a test, breaking up with your girlfriend or a quarrel with a friend. Not worrying about hairloss and "unwanted hairgrowth". I see how my youth is wasting away and there is nothing I can do about it. You have no idea how much my life suc**. But let's just forget about it and cheer up because I could be a (hot) ginger! -.-

normal? Its a relative term. Ask some kid in Somalia or Sierra Leon.

But hej! What worse than being NW5? Being NW5 ginger. :D

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
normal? Its a relative term. Ask some kid in Somalia or Sierra Leon.

But hej! What worse than being NW5? Being NW5 ginger. :D

Here we go again the they have it worse in other countries cliché. It's time for me to stop complaining about my life here anyway.:/

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've broken my back and lost my job.
Yeah? Tough ****.
I have cancer.

Seriously though. because you need to be dying to have the right to complain or be upset...

No one should ever complain about anything!! /sarcasm over

How can you really determine how someone has the right to be upset,sad,depressed or even happy. This isn't a competition of who's got a ****ter life.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I've broken my back and lost my job.
Yeah? Tough ****.
I have cancer.

Seriously though. because you need to be dying to have the right to complain or be upset...

No one should ever complain about anything!! /sarcasm over

How can you really determine how someone has the right to be upset,sad,depressed or even happy. This isn't a competition of who's got a ****ter life.

Yeah... There's always someone who has it worse, even much, much worse than being a 'kid in Somalia', but there are also a lot of people who have it much, much better. And those people are walking next to me, with their full heads of hair, living a normal life, while I'm an inferior being, struggling with this curse every day, living like a ghost.

Since I was a little kid, I loved Nirvana's line: 'It's better to burn out than to fade away', and I always felt that's how I was going to live my life... But, of course, I was wrong, there was a different path for me, written right into my genes.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Of course there are also other factors in play. The I could factor. If it weren't for my very aggressive hair loss I could have been happy right now, enjoying life. After 5 years of major depression, anxiety, panic attack and go on I could finally live life again and be happy. But now everytime I look at the mirror I am reminded to that. You know what normal teen problems are? A bad mark for a test, breaking up with your girlfriend or a quarrel with a friend. Not worrying about hairloss and "unwanted hairgrowth". I see how my youth is wasting away and there is nothing I can do about it. You have no idea how much my life suc**. But let's just forget about it and cheer up because I could be a (hot) ginger! -.-

2b2y, you are me in male form. What you wrote I could have written. I too, after 5 (now 6) yrs of major depression, panic attacks and anxiety I thought I was heading in the right direction to finally be happy and BOOM hair loss happened and now I'm worse off than I ever was. It ruined my one chance of finally being happy.

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm with the OP! if Tom155 can wake up and face the day and fight the power! we all can!

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree. Yeah sure "everyone" has their ups and downs, and bad things happen to them. But when your life is one big DOWN with no UPS, it's sad and I understand OP a lot. When you only have down's and no up's it's a hell. "Normal" people have the flu, lose their job, break up with their B/GF, fail an exam, get a bad haircut +++ While genetic trainwreaks like OP and myself have to deal with some serious ****ty'ness full time. I imagine if OP and myself ever had a kid it would be such a disaster... I can't even think about it!

Evillock stop saying things like that. It depends on the parents and the child will mostly be screwed by the OP genes because unfortunately he has a lot of big problems. If I am not mistaking you said that no female in your family has hairloss. If you look at my family no one at the female side ,my sister included, are losing their hair (thank god). Now if you mix your and my genes and we were getting a son, yup chances are high that he would be pretty much screwed since your father is bald and I am balding too. Now pretend that you and me have a daughter it would be different since no one in my family is losing their hair and no one in your family is, the chance that she is going bald is not 100% or very high since the hairloss gene is not dominant by females and she is going to need 2 recessive allele in order to lose her hair, since the balding genes are not very well know I can't make a good estimation but you simply don't know what side she is going to inherit from. It can be from your mother's side or from my side, it is unknown.

I hate to tell you this but it is not true that the the only thing that is going to come out of your funny business is some kind of doomed hair loss monster.

2b2y, you are me in male form. What you wrote I could have written. I too, after 5 (now 6) yrs of major depression, panic attacks and anxiety I thought I was heading in the right direction to finally be happy and BOOM hair loss happened and now I'm worse off than I ever was. It ruined my one chance of finally being happy.

You and me are different then most hair loss sufferers. The lives of most hair loss sufferers were fine until hair loss came. We were already mentally weakened by other problems. Since I was 12 I developed something that made me insecure because I was the only one of my peers having it, long story short in the course of years it weakened me mentally. I am mentally not that strong and the past years since I was 12 I had already gone through too much then I could handle. I was broken at that time but I thought I can finally fix this. That was when hair loss came in, I already was totally messed up and now I was losing my hair at the age of 15? And that is also something we have in common. I was losing my hair at an age where almost no males are losing it and you are losing your hair at an age were also almost no females are losing it.

I guess we are just one of the unlucky few.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If we are doing a pity party, I have mentioned before that I have a high pitched voice.
http://globalnews.ca/news/910567/wo...-with-deep-voices-but-only-for-a-fling-study/

“Voice pitch is a cue as to how good a mate a man is in terms of genetic quality. Lower pitch voices are going to have what we call good genes, and that’s what women are picking up on. They may not know this consciously but they know it subconsciously because they demonstrate it by being attracted to these men,â€￾

Great, I have a much higher pitched voice than Beckam.
Forget hair, even science says I am genetic trash otherwise :woot:.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Tom ever achieved genetic master race through science?

Maybe he is a robot with a unibrow now:woot:

base10

Reaction score
You have been dealt a ****ty hand in life. Give up and let it ruin you even more, or step up and kick it in the ***.

You should not let these issues make you any less of a man you can be.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You have been dealt a ****ty hand in life. Give up and let it ruin you even more, or step up and kick it in the ***.

You should not let these issues make you any less of a man you can be.

Change what you can and accept what you cannot.... problem is it sounds like his list of can't changes is much longer than his list of can changes. His isn't your average joes challenge of loosing his beer gut. I doubt any of us could so easily recover if we found ourselves in his shoes.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Change what you can and accept what you cannot.... problem is it sounds like his list of can't changes is much longer than his list of can changes. His isn't your average joes challenge of loosing his beer gut. I doubt any of us could so easily recover if we found ourselves in his shoes.
wise words uncomfortable man

wat wud u do in his situation?

i wonder what what he is doing now . . . . .

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this real or not ? Does seem like trolling ! But should it be real - you wrote 'some people are born winners and some people are born losers' the reality is it's mind set - you can choose to wallow in self pitty or choose to change your mind set . We see soldiers who lose their lower legs . Do they sit around and moan ? Hell no they fcking get up and climb mountains and break world records . What about paraolympians - some of them are wheel chair bound - do they choose to stay in doors and give up on life ? No they choose to win gold medals . It's time for you to change your mindset and only you can do that , it's not difficult . Hell you might even be severely depressed . Big deal get to the doctors get some antidepressants and get fighting . All the best .

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
What about the soldiers who get their face mangled and come home to their wives recoiling in horror at their appearance just before getting dumped? Suicide? Yup. Not every ending is a happy victorious one. But im sure climbing a mountain or something is going to solve all his problems.