Feel like breaking down, I'm a genetic trainwreck

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As I said, Stfu you little wierdo creep

And as I said, you insulting me is just complimenting me. I have some of the things I want in life. These are things that make me happy. You don't seem to have any happiness in your life, and for that I pity you.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I would never wish baldness on anyone. But when it comes to BBSA.... I could make an exception

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, you can see all the way to England from Israel? That's extremely impressive :) the only problem with your vision is the finer details. That's ok, you're viewing from far away so, don't worry. But the people who you think are laughing at me, are people not in the slightest bit interested that I'm short. it simply has no bearing on their life at all. I'm short, it's there, it's a fact. Next point, move along. Nobody could give more than a passing thought over it. Only somebody like you, who is insecure about their height, might pay it any mind. Much as we think about other people's hair, because we're insecure about our own. So, amazing work on your super ability, just iron out the finer points, and you're good to go my swarthy Israeli friend! :)

As for the children thing. I don't know why you've seized upon this. Not everybody wants children. Like not everybody wants to get married, buy a house, look like Clint Eastwood etc. Not everybody wants the things from life that you do. It's not a difficult concept, yet you insist on transposing your hopes and dreams onto other people. Work on your own life, achieve the things you want and you will be happy. It doesn't matter whether someone else wants the same as you.

Last edited:

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No answer? Why am I not surprised? Then again, every time you express yourself on here, you just show the world exactly what you are :)

Tom155

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Docs just submitted the research grant application for my situation, basing the grant application off of donor cell chimerism, since this is a hot topic right now, it's likely the grant proposal will get accepted, or so my docs hope :).

Should know in a few weeks! With this financing all should be possible, keeping fingers crossed!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Enjoy your extreme makeover. Good luck!

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate everything. I hate people who are happy, I hate people who are genetically blessed, and above all I hate people who complain about things like their girlfriend breaking up with them, or failing a test, or getting cut from a sports team.

I feel you on this. Ever since I've become aware of my hair loss, I've looked at people with privileges with disgust, contempt, jealousy and envy. I feel like those who've never had to go through life with MY problems will never have any empathy for me, or even sympathy. I often times wish I could be as ignorant as they are, to simply go on with life as if everything is JUST F.UCKING DANDY! It really does drive home the idea of ignorance being bliss.

Psychologists do nothing, because you can't fix a mental problem if it's a physical one. My doctors are utterly worthless, simply stating "lift weights" to gain muscle. I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO LIFT WEIGHTS TO LOOK ****ING NORMAL. Lifting weights is for people who are NORMAL and want to become BETTER THAN NORMAL. I have NOTHING, no base to start with. I am very cynical and judge very quickly, for I know people judge me the instant they see me. I pay no attention to fashion, for the man makes the clothes, and I am certainly no man.

Being cynical is NOT a bad thing... it's a great thing. People mistake a grasp on reality as something negative. You should be DAMN PROUD of this.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
oh my . . . . . . god. look at that old prick dannyboy's comment-

"Sorry about the bad luck you have...thats life im afraid everyone has their ups and downs...you may think you alone but you are not...everyone has felt like ****...have bad things happen to them etc etc..but you gotta be strong dude never give up...look for things you like to keep you busy like hobbies etc."

wow. just wow.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a friend stay at my house for the last 2 weeks, and by some comments of him before he left, I realized he even felt pity for me. From the outside, and for those with hair, my life seems perfect, but once they get to know me --or even more, share my life for 2 weeks-- they realize something is clearly wrong with me, because there are no women in my life. No calls, no messages, no dates, no girls coming over...

Some guys with hair think I'm gay, I have a friend who is constantly asking me and I know that his theory of me being gay is pretty strong by now, others think it's because I have social problems, others think I just don't know how to enjoy life... But none of them know the truth, my struggle every day, and how all dateable women treat me like a creep.

Baldness seems like such a small thing for people with hair, but it's incredible how that 'little thing' can be a life changer, even when everything else improved. A lot of the time I feel like telling people "ok you wanna know the truth? I'm not gay and nothing is wrong with me, but I have no hair. See?? No hair! You see how you have a perfect line of hair? Ok, that's the difference. You don't believe me? Shave your ****ing head in a NW5 fashion and report back to me in a few months. You'll be lucky even if you managed to keep your current girlfriend around".

Then they would answer some stupid crap like "uuhhmmm... I don't know... looks good on you though, I couldn't pull it off"... ****ing idiots.

/rant :p

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a friend stay at my house for the last 2 weeks, and by some comments of him before he left, I realized he even felt pity for me. From the outside, and for those with hair, my life seems perfect, but once they get to know me --or even more, share my life for 2 weeks-- they realize something is clearly wrong with me, because there are no women in my life. No calls, no messages, no dates, no girls coming over...

Some guys with hair think I'm gay, I have a friend who is constantly asking me and I know that his theory of me being gay is pretty strong by now, others think it's because I have social problems, others think I just don't know how to enjoy life... But none of them know the truth, my struggle every day, and how all dateable women treat me like a creep.

Baldness seems like such a small thing for people with hair, but it's incredible how that 'little thing' can be a life changer, even when everything else improved. A lot of the time I feel like telling people "ok you wanna know the truth? I'm not gay and nothing is wrong with me, but I have no hair. See?? No hair! You see how you have a perfect line of hair? Ok, that's the difference. You don't believe me? Shave your ****ing head in a NW5 fashion and report back to me in a few months. You'll be lucky even if you managed to keep your current girlfriend around".

Then they would answer some stupid crap like "uuhhmmm... I don't know... looks good on you though, I couldn't pull it off"... ****ing idiots.

/rant :p
I can totally relate with what your saying bald 29,I am straight just like you and can't even get a damn phone call from a lady lately without propaganda,their logic is, whats in it for me? Free beer money etc.
My social life is pretty much the same,I recently quit drinking and my social life is done for. It's like my phone is dead or something. Baldness can mess a person up socially,because we feel inferior to all the norwood 1's and people with hair and they just don't understand how its like to be bald,we feel like we don't fit into normal society without hair, and it's messed up because we are friendly and have a lot to offer the right women. We have this image of ourselves inside our minds with hair and we are bald on the outside and the outside world doesn't quite match up with our inner world. It's a normal conflict people go through but the feeling is more intense when you are bald and you feel out of place.

qerqrqwrqwr

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you have serious nutritional deficiencies, maybe even scurvy, that need to be addressed before you tackle hair loss.

wrwr

Reaction score
Well, so my position in not the worst for sure. Baldness is the only known issue. :)

For people who have multiple problems at once - try more blood tests, more rare metrics. There must be imbalance of certain hormones, which potentially may be fixed or treated. And it will help with multiple issues at once.

It's very rare to be so super unlucky on multiple genes at once. Lots of generations before you managed to survive somehow. You cannot be totally broken. It must be a small detail which affects many things at once.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
going to school while hating my life - studying while hating my life - gaming while hating my life - sleeping while hating my life

That's during school..

This is my weekend:

studying while hating my life- gaming while hating my life - sleeping while hating my life

And this is my summer:

gaming while hating my life - sleeping while hating my life

this is how my life has been in the past 5 years (in short) and this is how it will continue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ow sweety everything is going to be better they said.

Just save "some" money they said.

It's not the end of the world, you are exaggerating it they said.

Then shave your head and prove it to me I said.

...:ermm: they said.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
going to school while hating my life - studying while hating my life - gaming while hating my life - sleeping while hating my life

That's during school..

This is my weekend:

studying while hating my life- gaming while hating my life - sleeping while hating my life

And this is my summer:

gaming while hating my life - sleeping while hating my life

this is how my life has been in the past 5 years (in short) and this is how it will continue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ow sweety everything is going to be better they said.

Just save "some" money they said.

It's not the end of the world, you are exaggerating it they said.

Then shave your head and prove it to me I said.

...:ermm: they said.

You dont have to be bald to hate your life!

Cheer up! You could be a ginger!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You dont have to be bald to hate your life!

Cheer up! You could be a ginger!

I hope and pray for every bald person that was sarcasm. Ginger is miles better than being bald, and they could always dye their hair some different colour. To be honest I'd rather have neon green hair than being bald.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I hope and pray for every bald person that was sarcasm. Ginger is miles better than being bald,

For anyone reading, I should mention that ginger women are hot.
Ginger men do have some disadvantage, but as you said, they can dye their hair. And even without dying, it's nowhere close to being bald or short.