Feel like breaking down, I'm a genetic trainwreck

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
"Thats life im afraid"

Are you fking kidding me? This is not life you prick. Hobbies? Get out of here, I've got a god damn breathing tube.

Took 'em for a while, didn't really do much for me. I'm not clinically depressed, and as such I don't really get a "boost" from antidepressants, so I pretty much am stuck in the rut I've always been in, since it's a physical problem I have to live with every second of my life.

And you could wear a wig. Look, we've solved eachother's problems!

Thanks man. Sorry about this post, I just felt like I was going to explode if I didn't type it out.

It's a pretty major downer, I'd rank it probably Top 3 on my list of Genetic Failures - the others being my weight and my skin color.

Haha I like you, you're funny. Thanks for making me laugh, first time in a while :)

You just didnt get what i said...or what i was trying to say i should off made myself clear...no worries.

Tom155

Reaction score
way to make it sound as if the guy is complaining about not being popular in college or some petty bs like that. good job.

Tom, you sound like a more hardcore version of me. i too could compose a list of things that are wrong with me. i too have bad eyesight, weak, underweight, prematurely balding, deformed chest, health problems, at risk of getting cancer and the list goes on. i too know what it's like to feel like the lowest of the low. you're not alone in that.

you have my deepest sympathy.

Thanks man, means a lot to know that someone else knows at least mildly what this is like. No greater pain on earth than despising yourself. Might PM you, how'd you deal with it?

You just didnt get what i said...or what i was trying to say i should off made myself clear...no worries.

No, believe me, I understood very clearly what you said. It's so easy for you isn't it? "Go get a hobby, keep strong"... there is no END to this, there's NOTHING TO KEEP STRONG FOR. THERE ARE NO "UPS" IN MY LIFE.

God some people are pretentious.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Thanks man, means a lot to know that someone else knows at least mildly what this is like. No greater pain on earth than despising yourself. Might PM you, how'd you deal with it?

No, believe me, I understood very clearly what you said. It's so easy for you isn't it? "Go get a hobby, keep strong"... there is no END to this, there's NOTHING TO KEEP STRONG FOR. THERE ARE NO "UPS" IN MY LIFE.

God some people are pretentious.

So what do you want me to say? you want me to laugh at you in your face? or something? i said i was sorry to hear about your bad luck and you are not alone...sorry for trying to sound positive.

Tom155

Reaction score
So what do you want me to say? you want me to laugh at you in your face? or something? i said i was sorry to hear about your bad luck and you are not alone...sorry for trying to sound positive.

Sorry, it was just something about the way you wrote it... kind of nonchalantly... just made my blood boil and made me ****ing snap. I snap pretty easily nowadays.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Sorry, it was just something about the way you wrote it... kind of nonchalantly... just made my blood boil and made me ****ing snap. I snap pretty easily nowadays.

I understand but i never ment it in a sarcastic or horrible way...maybe i worded it wrong i admit...but i never ment it like the way you thought and even what slipy thought.

Tom155

Reaction score
I was just trying to help as well

Sorry, snapped.

Well, need to look forward now. My plans for the next year involve slowly destroying the cells in my body with "suicide plasmid" gene therapy and then reinjecting in cultured iPS stem cells from a more suitable, superior genetic specimen. This has been shown to replace the old cells in many studies, and soon repopulate the organ that it was injected into with new, donor-DNA derived cells. Muscle, bone, and the major organs in the trunk should be pretty easy to do as they rebuild easily and injecting is pretty simple. My only qualms is the brain, spine, and organs that are relatively difficult to reach by injection (pituitary gland, seminal vesicles, adrenal glands). The brains and spine are a problem since neurons are post-mitotic and don't replicate, and as such I run the risk that if the donor stem cells fail to repopulate the lost neurons, I will have permanently damaged my CNS - so I'm still looking for methods to slowly replace my CNS without damaging the old system, which will most likely be through many daily injections for a few months, slowly but surely allowing the donor cells to engraft. I am sure I can target the hard-to-reach organs with intravenous means. Once I've replaced my entire genome, I plan to undergo a large deal of craniofacial plastic surgery with top surgeons to fashion my face and body towards the structure that my new genes should produce (in effect, a similar face/body to the donor).

I've still got to find this superior donor, although I do have a few candidates. Once I decide, I need to somehow get in contact with him and obtain a fibroblast sample for his iPS cells. Then, with the help of Invitrogen and their cell culture service, along with a few world class surgeons, my doctors and I will slowly right the wrong that nature has caused.

I should one day be free of this horrible genetic curse. Do I sound off my rocker or relatively sane?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Basically your life were over the moment your Father seeman entered your mom pussy

It's all about genes, you life are determined by your genes, you got horrible genes and that means your doomed. Forgot all the other bull****, hairloss is your biggest faliture

Don't listen to ppl trying to sell you lies to cheer you up, your ****ed, big time, no one gives a **** about you outside unless your good looking

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, really

Bald is not human looking

Just look at bald guys standing near nw1 guys

It's freakness Quasimodo style

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, can you change the baldness gene somehow in your body?

You talk so much ****...just so much ****.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If the OP is telling the truth well yeah, but you know how this place can be just one big pissing contest... and to be honest your solution sounds like science fiction bs. Reminds me of the machine that turned a once weakling into Captain America. Not trying to be rude or anything but cough cough.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
don't listen to Hairmeanssomuch, he's an a**h** who has no luck with women so he has to consult pick up artists. He's also not even balding

Tom155

Reaction score
If the OP is telling the truth well yeah, but you know how this place can be just one big pissing contest... and to be honest your solution sounds like science fiction bs. Reminds me of the machine that turned a once weakling into Captain America. Not trying to be rude or anything but cough cough.

...what part of my solution was science fiction? How is this not feasible. Every part of this process (albeit not combined) has been tested upon animals with great success.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, can you change the baldness gene somehow in your body?

You could very easily, if we KNEW what the **** this damn gene was. Seeing as it's likely a polygenic trait (involving multiple androgen response elements, prostalgandins, and other growth inhibitors/promoters and their respective receptors) as evidenced by the different male pattern baldness patterns, speeds, onset time, etc., it would be extremely difficult to isolate the "baldness gene" as there most likely isn't one gene.

So to solve this, I will simply replace my ENTIRE genetic code, clearing all the male pattern baldness-contributing genes out at once.

antman

Established Member
Reaction score
i couldn't comprehend or relate to about 95% of what you have written Tom155 but it all seems reasonable and normal considering everything.

just keep up the posts and the honesty - it could make a really big difference in someone else's life who is going through something similar to you.

Tom155

Reaction score
i couldn't comprehend or relate to about 95% of what you have written Tom155 but it all seems reasonable and normal considering everything.

just keep up the posts and the honesty - it could make a really big difference in someone else's life who is going through something similar to you.

Thanks mate, I'll keep everyone updated with my progress if I don't die.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why? Don't like having been rumbled again? Notice you avoided any questions last time. You're a liar and a joke. No wonder people can't stand you both in real life and on here. Why post this over here? So you can get trolls to join your cause? So you can laugh at somebody else's affliction? Listen petal, if I'm a moron then that makes you an amoeba ;)

Tom155

Reaction score
I don't really mind, these are anonymous web forums. There's a reason they are anonymous.

But seriously, I just looked through that forum, plastic surgery without changing your genes? Are you serious? Talk about living a lie, what happens when you pass on your inferior genes? You can't "mask" your children.