Feel like breaking down, I'm a genetic trainwreck

Tom155

Reaction score
Just can't take this anymore. My entire life has been living hell because of my horrific genes in every aspect of life. My genetic defects:

-Vicious male pattern baldness at 17 years old that doesn't slow even with dutasteride, RU58841, topical spironolactone, and nizoral
-Extreme deficiency in muscle mass, I weigh 125 lbs at 6'2
-Mild albinism (hair has slight blonde tint, eyes are blue, skin is sheet white)
-Severe asthma for which I need multiple high-dose steroids and aerosol treatments every few hours to even breathe
-Large predisposition to multiple types of cancer, and seeing as my body is covered in moles it won't be long...
-No sex drive whatsoever, even with high-dose androgen treatment (which of course aggravates male pattern baldness even more)
-Pectus excavatum (a dented chest)
-No body or facial hair
-Extremely frail bone structure, 5.8 inch wrists in diameter, spine is at risk for fracture because of osteoporosis
-Scoliosis (a bent spine)
-Predisposition to early skin aging (I'm 18 and already have prominent forehead, eye and mouth wrinkles)
-Half my teeth didn't even grow in, the ones that did grew in razor sharp so that they had to be shaved down, now they are just nubs
-Aggressive myopia (bad eyesight), already at the highest contact perscription
-Chronic lethargy, require over 11 hours of sleep per day to even function, then again this may just be because of my depression with life
-High pitched, squeaky female voice (cartilage never really grew during my "puberty", confirmed by docs)
-Small hands and feet, which girls love to comment on
-Erectile disfunction even when stimulated
-Very wide set eyes, which gives me a "frog face" appearance
-An extremely high/wide forehead
-My skull is in the shape of a cone
-My facial skeleton never "masculinized", and as such I have a female face (no brow bone protrusion, extremely small jaw [triangle shaped face], feminine sloped nose)
-Genetic predisposition to ALS (Lou Gherig's disease), which could probably kill me at any time
-Unibrow
-Long, pencil neck caused by unnaturally long vertebrae
-Lungs operate at 40% capacity, lower than most people with Cystic Fibrosis
-ADD, can't focus on anything for extended periods
-Crippling allergies for which I'll have to receive shots every week for the remainder of my pathetic life
-Genetic predisposition to early cartilage degeneration, I can already feel my knees popping at 18
-High cholesterol no matter what I eat
-Chronic acne
-Genetic predisposition to Alzheimer's (family history)

I'm only 18 years old. 18 years old, and my life is over. I break down and cry frequently. I just don't know what to do; people commit suicide over far less than this. I look up to sky and ask why does the universe hate me so much, why was I the one to have every horrific event happen to them, why was I chosen to be the whipping boy of life.

I look in the mirror and despise what I see. I hate my father more than anyone on this Earth, a weak beta-male who carried all these genetic deficiencies and passed this horrible genetic legacy on to me. I hate my mother, who chose to leave her genetically-blessed alpha-male college boyfriend, a muscular good-looking man with a full head of hair, to (for some God-forsaken reason I will never understand) marry my pathetic father and allow him to impregnate her, dooming me from the day I was born.

I hate everything. I hate people who are happy, I hate people who are genetically blessed, and above all I hate people who complain about things like their girlfriend breaking up with them, or failing a test, or getting cut from a sports team. I never had a chance to even have a girlfriend; they look at me in disgust, this odd, pale, mutant freak connected to a breathing machine. I never had a chance to play sports, as even the worst athletes could simply knock my frail body to the ground. I'm only 18 years old, and I have never been happy.

Psychologists do nothing, because you can't fix a mental problem if it's a physical one. My doctors are utterly worthless, simply stating "lift weights" to gain muscle. I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO LIFT WEIGHTS TO LOOK ****ING NORMAL. Lifting weights is for people who are NORMAL and want to become BETTER THAN NORMAL. I have NOTHING, no base to start with. I am very cynical and judge very quickly, for I know people judge me the instant they see me. I pay no attention to fashion, for the man makes the clothes, and I am certainly no man.

I will never have children, there is simply no way I will pass this curse on. It dies with me. There are born losers and born winners on this earth, and it is determined the moment that sperm hits the egg. Over the next 6 months, I will fly to various illegal stem-cell clinics across the Earth so I can slowly eradicate this horrific body of mine with high dose chemotherapy, which I will then replace and regenerate with cells of a more superior genetic specimen. If I fail, I will end it with an IV of high-dose barbituate.

I am sorry for this rant, and thank you if you have read it all, for I shed many tears while typing this. I am just a broken being, no hope, no future. I look forward to only my hair continuing to shed, my mind slowly degrading as Alzheimer's claims me, my body's nerves breaking down to ALS, that is, if the cancer I'm predisposed to doesn't take me first. And finally, death will take me, on a hospital bed somewhere alone, no friends or family around, for I have none, as who would wish to be friends with a inferior male. And so will end the life of Tom155, the biggest genetic disaster the world has never known.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Sorry about the bad luck you have...thats life im afraid everyone has their ups and downs...you may think you alone but you are not...everyone has felt like ****...have bad things happen to them etc etc..but you gotta be strong dude never give up...look for things you like to keep you busy like hobbies etc.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow im sorry you have to deal with this man . . . . i can't imagine

u may call psychologists Bs but u shud try a counselor out anyways. it doesnt fix your problems but having someone to rant to every week in real life, basically having someone u can say anything wit REALLY helps trust me on that

have u ever tried taking antidepressants?

Tom155

Reaction score
Sorry about the bad luck you have...thats life im afraid everyone has their ups and downs...you may think you alone but you are not...everyone has felt like ****...have bad things happen to them etc etc..but you gotta be strong dude never give up...look for things you like to keep you busy like hobbies etc.

How the **** am I not alone?? Who have you EVER met that has had it this bad.

Hobbies? Please, I'm hooked up to a ****ing breathing machine.

Tom155

Reaction score

How the **** am I not alone? Who have you EVER MET that has had it this bad? I'm completely alone.

Hobbies? Get the **** out of here, I'm hooked up to a god damn breathing machine.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im sorry Tom, for what it's worth you have some friends who empathize with you here. Reach out if you just need to talk or vent.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If all that is true, then I am sorry.

Given that so many things are wrong with you, does baldness make a difference at all?

H

hairplz

****, you were dealt a ****ty hand in the game of life. Thanks for making us feel better OP.

You can forget about sex, but you can dedicate your entire life to living on the internet, playing video games and developing some skill where people don't have to directly interact with you. Some skill like hacking. If you are worried about hair, I suggest sterilization. That will lower your libido and you will not be attracted to females anymore, which will make you less depressed. You should become a super villain. The world hates you, so hate it back. You have nothing to lose. Join the dark side. I'd like to be in friend with people like you.

Please post pic.

Tom155

Reaction score
Sorry about posting this thread all, I just needed to vent. Kept it in for a long, long time and online is the only place I can anonymously "let it out".

I plan over the next year to, as I said before, slowly destroy my body and replace it with cells of someone with great genetics, effectively "changing" my identity. Combined with a large, large deal of plastic surgery I should be able to change my destiny. I won't stop until I've eradicated each and every piece of old DNA from my broken, weak past life. Sad really :shakehead:

slipy

Reaction score
thats life im afraid everyone has their ups and downs...

way to make it sound as if the guy is complaining about not being popular in college or some petty bs like that. good job.

Tom, you sound like a more hardcore version of me. i too could compose a list of things that are wrong with me. i too have bad eyesight, weak, underweight, prematurely balding, deformed chest, health problems, at risk of getting cancer and the list goes on. i too know what it's like to feel like the lowest of the low. you're not alone in that.

you have my deepest sympathy.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
way to make it sound as if the guy is complaining about not being popular in college or some petty bs like that. good job.

Tom, you sound like a more hardcore version of me. i too could compose a list of things that are wrong with me. i too have bad eyesight, weak, underweight, prematurely balding, deformed chest, health problems, at risk of getting cancer and the list goes on. i too know what it's like to feel like the lowest of the low. you're not alone in that.

you have my deepest sympathy.

Ah not surprised you say something like that i never ment it in that way and you know it you complain about me about taking things out off context and now look whos doing it...nice one thanks for doing that.

slipy

Reaction score
Ah not surprised you say something like that i never ment it in that way and you know it you complain about me about taking things out off context and now look whos doing it...nice one thanks for doing that.

yea, irony finds us everywhere. im sorry, i guess i was trippin'.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

rk22

Reaction score
it is unbelievable what you all have.. and I suffer because **** hairloss.. God..

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Look on the bright side. You're 6'2" and aryan, you won at least by puahate standards

slipy

Reaction score
and the bright side is very slight. im sure he would trade his 6'2 for 5'7 and being healthy. height isn't everything, it's even more insignificant in such a heavy situation.
(it's different with hair, you want to look human even if youre sick, personal experience)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
and the bright side is very slight. im sure he would trade his 6'2 for 5'7 and being healthy. height isn't everything, it's even more insignificant in such a heavy situation.
(it's different with hair, you want to look human even if youre sick, personal experience)

"Want to look human" Really?....really?

Tom155

Reaction score

"Thats life im afraid"

Are you fking kidding me? This is not life you prick. Hobbies? Get out of here, I've got a god damn breathing tube.

wow im sorry you have to deal with this man . . . . i can't imagine

u may call psychologists Bs but u shud try a counselor out anyways. it doesnt fix your problems but having someone to rant to every week in real life, basically having someone u can say anything wit REALLY helps trust me on that

have u ever tried taking antidepressants?

Took 'em for a while, didn't really do much for me. I'm not clinically depressed, and as such I don't really get a "boost" from antidepressants, so I pretty much am stuck in the rut I've always been in, since it's a physical problem I have to live with every second of my life.

not that it will change much, but you could shave your unibrow

And you could wear a wig. Look, we've solved eachother's problems!

Im sorry Tom, for what it's worth you have some friends who empathize with you here. Reach out if you just need to talk or vent.

Thanks man. Sorry about this post, I just felt like I was going to explode if I didn't type it out.

If all that is true, then I am sorry.

Given that so many things are wrong with you, does baldness make a difference at all?

It's a pretty major downer, I'd rank it probably Top 3 on my list of Genetic Failures - the others being my weight and my skin color.

****, you were dealt a ****ty hand in the game of life. Thanks for making us feel better OP.

You can forget about sex, but you can dedicate your entire life to living on the internet, playing video games and developing some skill where people don't have to directly interact with you. Some skill like hacking. If you are worried about hair, I suggest sterilization. That will lower your libido and you will not be attracted to females anymore, which will make you less depressed. You should become a super villain. The world hates you, so hate it back. You have nothing to lose. Join the dark side. I'd like to be in friend with people like you.

Please post pic.

Haha I like you, you're funny. Thanks for making me laugh, first time in a while :)