feeilng depressed about it

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
^That sounds ridiculously aggressive, stop what you're doing an express ship the big 3 right now as fast as you can. As in, why are you still reading this post kinda fast.

Theodolite

Reaction score
^That sounds ridiculously aggressive, stop what you're doing an express ship the big 3 right now as fast as you can. As in, why are you still reading this post kinda fast.

I am not kidding man, it's not funny.

I used to have quite normal hair till maybe last years' spring. And then weird iteration of hair come. All of hair seemed to be much thinner. I didn't pay attention to that as I had long hair and I had much of them. Suddenly hair began to fall... And it was last december I noticed my front hair receded... I began to worry.. I changed my diet and hoped for better, no luck till now. Recently I began making top photos and I see scalp through hair! It is very bad...

I kinda don't believe in DHT theory, it's not my case. It came very unexpectedly... And all this DHT theory is making assumptions that hair receding is quite slow and gradual.

Interesting part is that my dad lost his hair at 28, rapidly. It's kinda written to my head hair to live up till 28.

I saw one dermatologist on January, she just prescribed me minoxidil and recommended me to take some vitamins.. I tried using minoxidil two times but I dismissed this idea.. My scalp is quite loose and thin, I don't believe in this blood in follicles theory.

I am seeing another dermatologist in three days. I hope I will get more info, but I guess it worthless..

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually wasn't kidding, maybe was being dramatic but truly meant it. I'm serious, stop reading this forum now and go buy minoxidil, propecia, and nizoral, 6 months of the first 2 and nizoral is cheap so like a handful of bottles will do a long time.

As for trying minoxidil twice, what?

Theodolite

Reaction score
I actually wasn't kidding, maybe was being dramatic but truly meant it. I'm serious, stop reading this forum now and go buy minoxidil, propecia, and nizoral, 6 months of the first 2 and nizoral is cheap so like a handful of bottles will do a long time.

As for trying minoxidil twice, what?

Thanks for concern.

I have just tried applying it for two evenings and noticed some hairs on my pillow next morning. I was scared :/

My skin is quite dry and minoxidil made it even drier. I guess I have to find great dermatologist and tell her my concerns.

I still can't wrap all this stuff that is happening with me: too soon, too quickly and in too weird pattern.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oral minoxidil? I do think you're letting it get bad without really doing any further research into treating it, and time is ticking quickly. I simply don't know loads about treatments because the big 3 just suited me fine, never had to look back.

I know you're going to a dermatologist but still.

Theodolite

Reaction score
Oral minoxidil? I do think you're letting it get bad without really doing any further research into treating it, and time is ticking quickly. I simply don't know loads about treatments because the big 3 just suited me fine, never had to look back.

I know you're going to a dermatologist but still.

I was prescribed liquid, which consisted of 5% minoxidil and 10% glycerol. I even wasn't told how much of it to apply to the scalp.. The other problem is that I shifted my point of view to being natural. It hurts even more. You stop drinking alcohol, stop eating gluten, stop eating processed food, decide to be organic & natural & healthy & conscious and suddenly male pattern baldness comes as a consequence... 0 fairness

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a cupboard full of "natural" vitamins I've compiled over the years, in 3 months propecia made me realise how stupid I was.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I kinda don't believe in DHT theory.......I tried using minoxidil two times but I dismissed this idea.. My scalp is quite loose and thin, I don't believe in this blood in follicles theory.

eE5X3U1.gif

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
Bobby mate, I hope things get better at work, it's terrible how people lack sensitivity when it comes to hair loss.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The plus side is our DHT really helps our Libido. Also, you are in your twenties. I have a Masters degree, excellent programming skills. Guess what employers say to people over forty? See you have a long time programming? ** Also I get laughed at. Age discrimination is real. If you and I go for the same job, same qualifications, I guarantee an employer will pick you. Also, I get the ****ty jobs nobody wants. That's life. Pays the bill.
If he is on finasteride, he must have low DHT. Also, what's the point of high libido if you can't attract women?

shookwun

Reaction score
Wear a skull cap, and grow stubble

Bald to bad ***

518fjJoPhKL._UX385_.jpg

RASU10_pview.jpg

bobby26

Reaction score
Finally told my boss that I cannot handle it anymore and quit my job .I am gonna spend this year freelancing and mostly de-stressing .Hopefully I can see some improvement in my hair

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally told my boss that I cannot handle it anymore and quit my job .I am gonna spend this year freelancing and mostly de-stressing .Hopefully I can see some improvement in my hair

Hey, glad to hear that. Hope that time off can help you to heal yourself.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
F**k hair loss .. its been making me suicidal...no one in their teens and 20s should suffer from this freakin disease .. .and finasteride which is supposed to halt accelerated my MYB and my crown sucks now ...I worked my *** off to get a good job and earn good money now but nothing is making me happy ... curse my mom for the bad genes ....n dad never stands any thing about losing hair . has a full head in 50s. I never had a good life , no fun in school , no gfs and when finally time comes for me to do something fun ,this disease engulfs my life ..Now I f**king hate my job , where I was made to work like 15 hrs a day last year and gave me a bad Telogen Effluvium . .f**k my boss who is a full head. ..and making jokes about me ...I dont care for money any more .. I will happily give away 10 years of my life for hair , Sorry for the rant and but had get these felling out of my head . . .

Hey brother,
I am sincerely sorry you are going through this. I sympathize with you completely. I am glad to hear you quit your job for now and are taking time off to figure this out. Have you considered an hair transplant? finasteride f*cked me too man. RU is f*cking me even worst. If you can survive through this, you can survive through anything. All the other inconveniences of life will seem like nothing. You are in a horrible, dark place right now... but nothing is constant. Everything changes. Things will get better for you, I promise. By the time you're 30, there will be good treatments, right in time for you to date all the cute younger girls. Please hang in there mate. If you're feeling depressed, post here and we will try and help you. :)

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Bobby, your hair loss is very slight. I cannot believe anyone would break your chops over such little hair loss, which I doubt is even that noticeable. I am sorry you are feeling such terrible thoughts though. I know, I've been there myself.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
just buzz it

if you're legitimately attractive then you dont need gay-boy hair styles.

#fact

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Same sh-t happened to me.

Finally wanted to something and then started to lose it aggressively. Life sucks since hair loss.