Fedor emelianenko Best P4P fighter

barcafan

Reaction score
2irrqkx.jpg

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fedor is a f*****g GOD! he fights monsters (check out Emilanenko vs Hong man choy - EPIC!)
He fears nothing, i had no doubt he kills Arlovski, and btw....did you notice hes a nw3-4 diffuser - respect ! ;)

Cassin

Reaction score
I hate the p4p debate...its so unfair because the weight classes create such different fighters...

I have Silva and Fedor side by side...

We'll know about the lighter class next week!

94poster.jpg

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fedor is GOD
this guy is truly unstoppable
his entrance is the best especially with him having no emotion what so ever at all times during the fight

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont follow this sport but just saw some of the highlights and few fights of Emilianenko and
this guy aint kidding around.... this guy is a tank.

Im a fan of Boxing and this guy can really throw a punch like the best in the sport. He can also
take a considerable amount of punishment like its no big deal.

his physique is also something that called my attention.... he looks super strong yet natural. what I notice in
some of the other fighters in this sport is that they look more like body builders sometimes....(very very "suspiciously big"
and extremely cut)......

ali777

Reaction score
Cassin said:
patagonia said:
what is EPO?

Blood doping that surges oxygen into your blood so you don't tire so fast. Its what a lot of cyclists and Olympians get busted for.

yeah.... most of the time it's not some muscle building drug but a stamina enhancing drug that they get busted for... It makes them train harder and longer. That's why athletes are required to give samples off-season as well, it stops them from building fitness levels on some drugs.

Cassin

Reaction score
ali777 said:
Cassin said:
patagonia said:
what is EPO?

Blood doping that surges oxygen into your blood so you don't tire so fast. Its what a lot of cyclists and Olympians get busted for.

yeah.... most of the time it's not some muscle building drug but a stamina enhancing drug that they get busted for... It makes them train harder and longer. That's why athletes are required to give samples off-season as well, it stops them from building fitness levels on some drugs.

Yup...and if you get caught in Nevada using drugs you're so screwed. So IMO their drug testing policy is better than any other sport.

barcafan

Reaction score
Cassin said:
barcafan said:
It was rampant in pride; EVERYONE was juicing.

I have heard from someone in a position to know that the biggest problem wasn't steroids it was EPO.

Isn't Dan henderson on record saying that 95% of pride athletes were on juice? That's if my memory serves me correctly.

Most of the Pride fighters were Pretty Ripped, and looking at their workout videos, there's no way in hell you get that huge doing the insane kind of cardio/functional work that they do. I'm doing a strict body building routine and while im making gains, it's nowhere near the level that they're at. Now i know they're professional atheletes but the insane ammount of cardio work / light weight workouts that they do simply doesnt make you that massive, i just dont buy that MOST of them aren't juicing.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
M.... Emilanenko doesnt look like a bodybuilder comperd to most of 'em.. think hes on steroids too? :S
Brock Lasner would be a good exmaple tho, pritty obvious hes using something, theres just no way someone get THAT huge without some outside help...

barcafan

Reaction score
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. Testing is alot more rigorous in the US though, and im not sure if they test for HGH (since it's pretty expensive) so......