Federer's Case Of Nw2.5. Exactly What I Said, You Cant Style It And You Look Old/balding

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have it like this, it's already sh*t. you cant only cope by pulling your fringe to the side to cover one of the bald sides. No other styles are possible, only slick back, but you have to have fitting face for it.

Compare it with
dceb65957cabec6471c59bf392f92564-jpg.jpg

rogerfederer28429-jpg.jpg

e2b96499b4e1ecc0338a95d8eb17b14a-tennis-outfits-roger-federer-jpg.jpg

PR_FEDERER_PR6_cadree_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqWZZ9520Qrn8RyVs0byqFf0WV-IQj12YThGduh-A9xgk.jpg

guess i fucked up by not jumpin on finasteride earlier like @michel sapin

do u think he's on meds?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a nice case of NW2 like yours

48ea9410e71715f8b2fe6c25db637359.jpg

Looking old ? Can't stlyle it ? Looking sick and dying ?

f*** this thread, still 99% girls would bang, maybe even you would bang with some drinks

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
normal people wouldnt consider him balding.
every normal person would say hes balding hard on the video

Exactly

Sure NW1 is better.....

View attachment 93351

He looks like a young Sharpee like this
yes, it is much better. not the best haircut, stil makes him look healthy and young.

This is a nice case of NW2 like yours

View attachment 93352

Looking old ? Can't stlyle it ? Looking sick and dying ?

f*** this thread, still 99% girls would bang, maybe even you would bang with some drinks
i have pretty much virtually identicall Federer's recession level on video. At this point you look like you are frauding/coping with obvious balding. Only fringe to the side style is available and that looks garbage. In comparison to his pictures i posted where he's strong, dense nw1 territory.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meant from a drug testing / professional athlete that needs to perform standpoint.

I’m just trying to find a topical alternative because of the brain barrier psych effects if Propecia.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meant from a drug testing / professional athlete that needs to perform standpoint.

I’m just trying to find a topical alternative because of the brain barrier psych effects if Propecia.

Finasteride is not a banned substance.

Good luck...

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

What do you think you’re going to use? I live in constant fear of reflex Hyperandrogenism and chronic telogen from fina. But if seti doesn’t work for me I’m not sure what else I could do

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might last ditch try Seti before finasteride. I don’t understand why people that had bad results or dudes are still advocates.

I mean any Rx with black box ‘permanent side effects’ should be last resort in my opinion. That said I’m trending to the full Nadal, from a thick head good looks in just two years and getting desperate miserable