Federer's Case Of Nw2.5. Exactly What I Said, You Cant Style It And You Look Old/balding

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have it like this, it's already sh*t. you cant only cope by pulling your fringe to the side to cover one of the bald sides. No other styles are possible, only slick back, but you have to have fitting face for it.

Compare it with
rogerfederer28429.jpg

dceb65957cabec6471c59bf392f92564.jpg
e2b96499b4e1ecc0338a95d8eb17b14a--tennis-outfits-roger-federer.jpg

PR_FEDERER_PR6_cadree_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqWZZ9520Qrn8RyVs0byqFf0WV-IQj12YThGduh-A9xgk.jpg

guess i fucked up by not jumpin on finasteride earlier like @michel sapin

do u think he's on meds?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks fine, stop being hysterical. You’re also comparing video with airbrushed stills from when he was younger - sure sign of irrationality.

Look what Federer is doing with his life compared to you. If anything should make you feel bad it’s that - not your minor hair loss.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey bro . after 4 years of fina ( I have tried all dosage ) , and all the damn sides i got ( gyno ,etc ) , god know that i am not at all satisfied with the result , BUT you are not me , and maybe you should try it !
Maybe you will be a great responder to it and have no sides !

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy has great hair, you are just a GIANT pussy. Seriously what would even happen to you if you went all NW6 diffuse at age 23 like me? Would you slip into a catathonic state or run amok?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unusually for England we’ve had a month of solid sunshine. I’m seeing men with hair loss of varying degrees with fit women in nice summer dresses all over the place. Don’t let this forum skew your perception of reality.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
If you get to age 25 with no crown loss and enough coverage to cover your scalp without any shine through, then you are winning at life. So Federer is winning at life. He would be even if he wasn't a hugely successful athlete. You need to get a grip, TC, especially if you are winning at life. There's nothing worse than a winner thinking that he or she is a loser.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont mock on Federer bruh. He deserve to have hair. One of the few famous guys that is actualy a decent human being. Met him once on a rock concert here in Zürich. He acts like your everyday guy (but the friendly one).

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks fine, stop being hysterical. You’re also comparing video with airbrushed stills from when he was younger - sure sign of irrationality.

Look what Federer is doing with his life compared to you. If anything should make you feel bad it’s that - not your minor hair loss.
he doesnt look fine. u r coping hard if u think so. he is obviously and evidently balding, having bald temples and tryin to cover them with fringe.

ofc he was younger on earlier pictures and those are not airbrushed, im comparing the norwood levels not his age years. im 24 with his level of recession at 36.

He's been receding for like 10+ years and is almost 37. He could easily become a fullhead again with that donor but seems like he is OK with it
yea, that is true. he'd look insanely good with high quality transplant and some finasteride.

hey bro . after 4 years of fina ( I have tried all dosage ) , and all the damn sides i got ( gyno ,etc ) , god know that i am not at all satisfied with the result , BUT you are not me , and maybe you should try it !
Maybe you will be a great responder to it and have no sides !
time to jump on finasteride

you absolute freak.
literally no one looks at federer and thinks he's balding. he's receded a bit sure, but he's nearly 40 and still has lots of hair.
get a grip you lunatic.
?????

This guy has great hair, you are just a GIANT pussy. Seriously what would even happen to you if you went all NW6 diffuse at age 23 like me? Would you slip into a catathonic state or run amok?
you arent NW6 diffuse, u r ~nw2.

If you get to age 25 with no crown loss and enough coverage to cover your scalp without any shine through, then you are winning at life. So Federer is winning at life. He would be even if he wasn't a hugely successful athlete. You need to get a grip, TC, especially if you are winning at life. There's nothing worse than a winner thinking that he or she is a loser.
great point. thats the thing, im 24.

Why do we need this thread twice?
cope

Dont mock on Federer bruh. He deserve to have hair. One of the few famous guys that is actualy a decent human being. Met him once on a rock concert here in Zürich. He acts like your everyday guy (but the friendly one).
i dont mock him, just used his example to showcase what i was talkin about earlier

federer is goat

its his home city, right?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
great point. thats the thing, im 24.

But your hair looks like Roger's, right? Meaning that you have no crown loss and enough hair to cover the scalp without any shine through? So you're still winning at life if that's the case. If you get to age 25 with no crown loss - and if you have hair like Roger then we expect that you will - you are top tier and should be extremely grateful.

I've posted it before and I'll post it again. People with hair like Roger's shouldn't complain. I won't say that they don't have a right to complain but they should be out enjoying their lives, pursuing their goals, be they social, romantic or career goals.

Last edited:

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you have it like this, it's already sh*t. you cant only cope by pulling your fringe to the side to cover one of the bald sides. No other styles are possible, only slick back, but you have to have fitting face for it.

Compare it with
View attachment 93334
View attachment 93335 View attachment 93336
View attachment 93353

guess i fucked up by not jumpin on finasteride earlier like @michel sapin

do u think he's on meds?
Good for 40 for sure. But I know what you're getting at since I'm the same. If the forelock has enough density it can be used to comb over the temples. Once the forelock starts to thin it becomes hard to do the temple comb over - then you're forced to just comb it left or right and it expose the temple like you just drastically lost a lot of hair there, when the truth is it gradually receding just not noticeably because of the comb over.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me this "coping" meme?

If I have hair loss and I'm 'coping' with it, surely that's a good thing? You can cope with hair loss but still treat it and get on with your life.I would think when people aren't coping they end up spiralling into depression and reclusiveness.

Or has the word been warped to have a new meaning?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me this "coping" meme?

If I have hair loss and I'm 'coping' with it, surely that's a good thing? You can cope with hair loss but still treat it and get on with your life.I would think when people aren't coping they end up spiralling into depression and reclusiveness.

Or has the word been warped to have a new meaning?

In the context that it’s (over) used on this forum cope should be seen as a synonym for deluding oneself.