fat people got nice hair.

G

i was thinkin bout something and i realised ive never seen a bald fat guy before. i noticed my hairlosss after i lost a lot of weight due to a drug addiction.( i dont wanna hear no comments) and all the fat people i see have great full thick hair. so maybe hairloss is the bodies way of tellin us we need to go to burger king more and stuff our faces.

G

DeD PreZ said:
i was thinkin bout something and i realised ive never seen a bald fat guy before. i noticed my hairlosss after i lost a lot of weight due to a drug addiction.( i dont wanna hear no comments) and all the fat people i see have great full thick hair. so maybe hairloss is the bodies way of tellin us we need to go to burger king more and stuff our faces.

My God, you are right! You have found the secret to curing male pattern baldness!!!!!!!!!

Eureka!

bombscience

Reaction score
I am now going to quit all medications, starting eating Burger King for every meal (cause we all now how excessive animal fat is to balding) and take a trip to Hawiee

G

IM TELLIN YOU. next time you go out look at the hair of those that are obese or plump. and look at the hair of the average balding male. it will surprise you.

G

DeD PreZ said:
IM TELLIN YOU. next time you go out look at the hair of those that are obese or plump. and look at the hair of the average balding male. it will surprise you.

Isn't it past your bedtime yet?

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Christ. It just keeps getting worse.

Dude, there are plenty of fat bald people. There is NO connection

Let me ask you this, DeD. What are you doing to fight baldness? Anything? Anything at all?

CurlyFries

Reaction score
Yes but what about the myth regarding homeless people always having a full head of hair. Typically you don't see overweight hobos. So if I was a homeless fat man, would I have more hair than I know what to do with?

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe its the other way around,. maybe a full head of hair leads to obesity and homelessness, and in fact we're all blessed to have MBP,.

G

flux said:
Maybe its the other way around,. maybe a full head of hair leads to obesity and homelessness, and in fact we're all blessed to have MBP,.

I think it is this way. Nothing leads to anything at all!

:laugh:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
DeD PreZ said:

well, if what you are saying is true, i think the women of the US are going to be very depressed

lets say we split up the population of the US into 50% guys and 50% girls

25% of the 50% of guys are obese
10% of the non obese 25% are balding

PS: you only see bald men not being fat because obesity in the US is more common than balding, meaning you are more likely to see more fat guys with hair than skinny guys with no hair

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just had a thought,. does this mean we can eat as much as we want and not gain weight? if so, I'm on board!

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
ded, you are typing more like a human but burger king and other fast foods and junk foods have animal fat= very bad for hair loss

G

zak84 said:
DeD PreZ said:

well, if what you are saying is true, i think the women of the US are going to be very depressed

lets say we split up the population of the US into 50% guys and 50% girls

25% of the 50% of guys are obese
10% of the non obese 25% are balding

PS: you only see bald men not being fat because obesity in the US is more common than balding, meaning you are more likely to see more fat guys with hair than skinny guys with no hair

Are there any skinny guys left in America? Too small a sample size to measure?

:laugh:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
according to ded_prez, 15% of the guy in america are skinny and not balding

G

DAAAAAAAAAM zak who that shorty in the pic? id bone the sh*t outta that white girl.

G

DeD PreZ said:
DAAAAAAAAAM zak who that shorty in the pic? id bone the sh*t outta that white girl.

You are not supposed to use a bone, you use your........ :laugh:

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
I just took 5grams of biotin capsule form just to experiment and I got the shitzz! This fuckin means I am going to have swamp *** for the rest of the day great!!!

Nicholas

Reaction score
my god this guy just solved it!

I mean just look at Danny De Vitos full head of hair!
What may be even more effective is to walk the way of the old faraos. Most of the mummies I´ve ever seen on discovery have had a full head of hair. Becoming one might be a bit harsh on the skin and internal organs but hey it´s worth trying.

G

shivs said:
I just took 5grams of biotin capsule form just to experiment and I got the shitzz! This fuckin means I am going to have swamp *** for the rest of the day great!!!

I assume you mean 5MG right? 5 grams will defi. send you packing!