Fat-Burning Supplement

drinkrum

Reaction score
Just make sure the protein bar is not one of those that contains a ton of sugar and carbs. Some new, "tasty" protein bars are worse for you than regular candy bars. The Met-Rx Big 100 Meal Replacement Bars are an exception -- they do have a lot of carbs but little fat and tons of protein. Plus after/before a workout, eating carbs is a good thing; just avoid sugar as it will screw with your insulin levels and result in more fat storage.

D.

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
drinkrum said:
just avoid sugar as it will screw with your insulin levels and result in more fat storage.

D.

This is the number one thing most people dont do, and drink lots of water.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good advice i was unaware that it fucked with your insulin levels that much

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
blue said:
Good advice i was unaware that it fucked with your insulin levels that much
A little sugar after your workout is ok if using creatine though, the insulin spike will help with the delivery of the creatine. Thats why most usually mix theirs with grape juice or gatoriade mix after working out, for the dextrose.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
...But wouldnt just drinking alot of water alone do the trick for creatine?

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got diagnosed with the type 2 diabetes and curious what kind of supplements/medicine take people to stay in shape with this diagnose?

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on ozempic. Make sure you discuss this and other options with your doctor and make the right decision after.
Good things about those meds , you can buy ozempic online and it will be delivered to your home in a short notice, so you don't need to stay in a queue or check all the local pharmacies around.

Last edited:

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think there are any safe supplements for losing weight? I would like to try something out soon, and I really think that those meds and supplements from BidRx.com are pretty trusted. But I am still afraid of doing something wrong haha. Any tips about that?

Last edited: