Fat-Burning Supplement

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know this is alittle off topic but i know alot of people on here workout....and i was wondering what fat-burning supplement has worked for you guys?

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
lipo 6 from nutrex has given me decent results, gives you a steady energy boost throught the day rather than the jolt of energy and then a down time.

Again its only a supplement so you cant expect huge results, but eat right and exercise and this should help shed those few extra tough pounds.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Appreciate it ...ive been using Ripped Fuel but its just not doing anything

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
if you want a good burner do the ECA stack, get ephedrine HCL, Caffiene and Aspirin. You can get all the stuff at http://www.bodybuiling.com. also search their forum for fat burner and you should find all of the info you need.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just eat healthy and get your fat *** to the gym 5-6 times a week. Ive maintained a 6-pack despite gaining weight via lifting simply by eating no sugar, and keeping my fat calories at less than 20% of my total calories.

Those pills mostly just suck water out of you and make you look more cut, they dont actually burn much fat if any.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im not fat i just have alittle fat on my stomach that wont go away........i watch what i eat for the most part and keep it under the 2000 calorie mark i also run for 30 minutes 3 times a week....but i was just looking for a good fat burner to help give my run that extra push.

n1kki6

Established Member
Reaction score
blue said:
Im not fat i just have alittle fat on my stomach that wont go away........i watch what i eat for the most part and keep it under the 2000 calorie mark i also run for 30 minutes 3 times a week....but i was just looking for a good fat burner to help give my run that extra push.
Drink only water, limit sugar intake, most just use them for a boost of energy before working out. Helps to burn more callories while giving you a little higher intensity workout.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blue said:

Ok im gonna give it to you strait, the reason why you dont have a firm stomach is because you are not excercising enough and not eating enough.

Get into the gym and life weights hard as often as you can. Eat a lot more calories but eat healthy calories, pasta, lean meats of any type, fruits, vegies, whole wheat breads. I eat about 3500 calories a day when Im trying to get cut, I eat 5500 calories a day when trying to gain muscle. I also supplement with Met-RX protein bars and protien shakes, not because of the chemicals in them but because of the healthy calories - they make great snacks.

Running is just going to direct your body to be less muscular, you want to become more muscular. Wait till you have the body you want before running all the time.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
blue said:

Ok im gonna give it to you strait, the reason why you dont have a firm stomach is because you are not excercising enough and not eating enough.

Get into the gym and life weights hard as often as you can. Eat a lot more calories but eat healthy calories, pasta, lean meats of any type, fruits, vegies, whole wheat breads. I eat about 3500 calories a day when Im trying to get cut, I eat 5500 calories a day when trying to gain muscle. I also supplement with Met-RX protein bars and protien shakes, not because of the chemicals in them but because of the healthy calories - they make great snacks.

Running is just going to direct your body to be less muscular, you want to become more muscular. Wait till you have the body you want before running all the time.

Thinning...very interesting...I have read that eating speeds the metabolism. I have also been trying to lose the lower ab fat by running &about 1500 cals per day but can not lose it. Plus I lift 2-3 times per week. Got to eat more it looks like!!

How old and what is your weight and height?...just curious.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
you need something with a cortisol blocker, but most fat burning pills hydroxycut, etc are a waste of money. Some people swear by taking green tea capsuls as well, so good for your hair and body.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well right now im on the Static Contraction routine......its helping out greatly although Thinning i dont care what you say working out ALL the time WILL NOT build muscle thats impossible.......

Redbone..why is did you say to be careful with San Tight?

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
thinning is right, if you want a good overview of how the metabolism works buy a book called the abs diet, it is from mens health. basically you have to make sure you are eating but space it out to like 6 meals a day, its great if you can do it, you can definitley lose pounds like this, and the calorie intake will take care of itself as long as you are eating whole grains fruits and lean meats.

G

Chujgcha said:
Do what I do:

Break into you neighbors house and steal his tv. Try running with that strapped on your back. Gunfire is a good technique used to break through a plateau in your training regimen.

I am going to have to go with Chuj on this one, I have been doing my local area for a while and have nearly 60 TVs, they know it's me but boy they haven't got a chance in hell of catching me when I can run at 30 mph.

ignore all this carbohyriodproteinshakamake nonesense and go get yourselves a cat suit and a torch.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it makes sense though...burning calories and stealing tv's.........hmmm Chuj may be on to something

drinkrum

Reaction score
Thinning said:
blue said:

I second Thinning's post. I use Met-Rx protein bars (Big 100) and their ready-to-drink shakes (RTD-40) which have 40 grams of protein. I recommend the chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar and the chocolate and banana flavor shakes.

But when you supplement with this much protein, you need to make sure your body uses it. This means you have to lift weights. I recommend lifting weights 3 times a week max and following a good regime (read the Men's Health book "The Book of Muscle" by Ian King and Lou Schuler). Personally, I would eat as much as you need to but avoid processed sugars and processed grain. If you're trying to gain mass, you'll find it hard to put on any muscle if you don't eat a high calorie (high protein, high fat) diet. After you've put on the muscle, cut back on the calories and the fat will trim away.

Like Thinning, I hate running. Who wants the body of a runner anyway. If you want to do some sort of aerobic exercise, do one that uses a lot of energy in short spurts like sprinting, boxing, etc. rather than an exercise that requires endurance like running long distances.

Just my $0.02.

D.