Fast Dry Minoxidil Max Replacement

Darke

Reaction score
Rogaine Foam is awful. There's not a single other generic minoxidil solution sold in the United States that comes close?

Dr Evil

Reaction score
Tabris said:
Rogaine Foam is awful. There's not a single other generic minoxidil solution sold in the United States that comes close?

Have you tried melting the foam (warming it up in a container)? It makes it a lot easier to apply and it seems to work better than any liquid solution I've tried.

Dr Evil

Reaction score
Just spray some in the cap and dip the cap in warm water. It only takes a few seconds.

Reaction score
Yeah, and dont try trying to store melted rogaine in a bottle etc, it goes into a hard sludge in under an hour, ive tried ;)

J

bojangles

Reaction score
What is the benefit of using melted rogaine foam over liquid rogaine? Isn't it just more liquid rogaine at that point?

bojangles

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I should just try liquid rogaine for a while. I always feel like I'm wasting foam in my hair, and I hate how it gunks it up and makes my hair stiff.

bonkerstonker

Reaction score
Minoxidil max is back open but there is something strange with them now they don't answer emails much and when they do they don't seem to know anything about minoxidil and the science behind it which is odd considering they was extremely knowledgable and helpful before I suspect that someone has bought it out that has no idea who's trying to make a quick buck with fake products. Leslies name comes back on the odd email they eventually decide to answer but it doesn't seem like it's actually leslie. What do you guys think?

Cassin

Reaction score
I don't want to speculate on MMax specifically but I am thinking, in general, a lot of these companies are going to be exceptionally cautious for now on.