Farjo Hair Institute Manchester Uk - Anyone Know Prices?

gazzadasnail

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These seem to get a lot of good reviews but I'm struggling to find info on prices so was wondering if anyone knew what they charge per graft and if they are actually any good?

It is not far from where I live and the best in the uk seems to be Maitland which costs double £12000 for what Asmed charges (£6000) for 3000 grafts.

gazzadasnail

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack You got any ideas on this bud? I can't find anything anywhere about their prices.

Wondering if it's a reliable UK alternative to Asmed.

churdychurd

My Regimen
Reaction score
These seem to get a lot of good reviews but I'm struggling to find info on prices so was wondering if anyone knew what they charge per graft and if they are actually any good?

It is not far from where I live and the best in the uk seems to be Maitland which costs double £12000 for what Asmed charges (£6000) for 3000 grafts.

Hi,

I have a consultation booked with the Maitland clinic and was just wondering, is that £12,000 for 3000 grafts a quote you got from them or just an estimate you have worked out yourself? Also is it FUT or FUE? I am probably looking at around 2000 grafts FUE myself