Fanjio's story - (age 19, How Seb Derm has ruined my life)

Fanjio

Reaction score
^^ Dude they were mostly allergic-tablets and capsules. I can look up my prescription if you like.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Not to sound like a jerk or anything, this sounds more like male pattern baldness then it does just SD because I had SD even before my hair loss kicked in and it never lost density/volume or looked terrible in the shower.

Fanjio

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Not to sound like a jerk or anything, this sounds more like male pattern baldness then it does just SD because I had SD even before my hair loss kicked in and it never lost density/volume or looked terrible in the shower.

what do you think of the pic I posted ? Well you never know really... but most of my hairloss tends to occur in the shower. I have moved onto a more expensive moisturising shampoo. Lets see if that helps.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Your hair doesn't look bad at all in that picture but you know your hair better than anyone else. I know that when my long hair started to become lifeless/dull/thin I should have realized it was male pattern baldness nd not my hair being damaged. Then again every case is different, maybe your case of SD is just that severe.

Fanjio

Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Your hair doesn't look bad at all in that picture but you know your hair better than anyone else. I know that when my long hair started to become lifeless/dull/thin I should have realized it was male pattern baldness nd not my hair being damaged. Then again every case is different, maybe your case of SD is just that severe.

atually i start college next week and i have travelled all the way from Pakistani to California for the sake of education. So as soon as i get settled i'll pay the derm a visit & hopefully get a proper examination.