Famous YouTuber undetected SMP for years

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick thing: I've suspected this YouTuber (Seth Everman) to be bald-not-by-choice for a long time. I've never seen anyone give this guy a hard time for being bald or not having hair or looking bad. All of which would be wrong anyway. Now he got a cat and for the first time posted high-res close-up pics and it's clear as day: The dude had an SMP procedure years ago. And since only a minority of people are even aware of this, no one suspects a thing. Really makes me think that getting a transplant should be the last option. Naturalness - even a bald head - is always more preferable to anything else. Even a shaved head with an appropriate hairline like him does wonders to a face and appearance. But you can't really shave your head with a transplant, it often looks very bad in my opinion.

So, just wanted to share this. male pattern baldness is a b**ch and incredibly bad for your self-esteem, but the guy looks great and no one suspects a thing. So do what helps you feel good and ignore the rest. Because they ignore your hair too probably, if it's not an unnatural transplant result.

That guy is one of the few lucky people who can pull off looking bald though, if he went into the gym and tweaked his hormones a bit the guy could probably do some modeling if he has the stature and build for it.

Even older guys of their time such as Telly Savalas, some guys just have the ability to do the bald look and you think to yourself "that guy would look absolutely weird as f*** with hair". It adds to their character, whereas there are people such as myself who, I can shave my head I guess, but I don't like it, I'd much rather have hair, and I intend to keep it that way.