Famous YouTuber undetected SMP for years

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a quick thing: I've suspected this YouTuber (Seth Everman) to be bald-not-by-choice for a long time. I've never seen anyone give this guy a hard time for being bald or not having hair or looking bad. All of which would be wrong anyway. Now he got a cat and for the first time posted high-res close-up pics and it's clear as day: The dude had an SMP procedure years ago. And since only a minority of people are even aware of this, no one suspects a thing. Really makes me think that getting a transplant should be the last option. Naturalness - even a bald head - is always more preferable to anything else. Even a shaved head with an appropriate hairline like him does wonders to a face and appearance. But you can't really shave your head with a transplant, it often looks very bad in my opinion.

So, just wanted to share this. male pattern baldness is a b**ch and incredibly bad for your self-esteem, but the guy looks great and no one suspects a thing. So do what helps you feel good and ignore the rest. Because they ignore your hair too probably, if it's not an unnatural transplant result.

Attachments

• Elh9-NtXIAAzhaG.jpg
    Elh9-NtXIAAzhaG.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 869

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
SMP would be my next solution if I was too broke to do a transplant. Currently I'm about to go from NW2 to NW1 with my 3rd transplant and I wouldn't trade it for any SMP in the world.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry but no. anyone can see its clearly fake. no guy with full head of hair will stay bald by choice for so long. only balding losers shave their head repedetly. when a nw1 shaves his head he has a very noticible hairline shadow that you cannot miss and its very low. for example

1605010469276.png

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, to you and me, maybe. But there is zero mention of it in the comments or on social media. So what really counts?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew instantly it was SMP and i am not exactly the best at catching that sort of stuff.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They basically see him as a bald guy. I googled his name and saw memes like this:

View attachment 150741

View attachment 150742
tbh he looks pretty good in that bottom right pic with the colorful jacket, he got a nice jawline, nice chin, bluish eyes which is automatically attractive no matter how you look tbh, blue eyes is instantly beautiful, it up your points by 2-3, he got nice teeth
he def getting girls, even with that smp.

Netsky

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry but no. anyone can see its clearly fake. no guy with full head of hair will stay bald by choice for so long. only balding losers shave their head repedetly. when a nw1 shaves his head he has a very noticible hairline shadow that you cannot miss and its very low. for example

View attachment 150582
I think your perspective is that of a NW2 or 3? Is that your current position? If you were a NW5, getting NW2 SMP would look natural and be a big improvement.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has 360 million views on his channel. His biggest video makes up 70 million of that. I often see his stuff going viral on twitter. I'd call him famous, yeah.

BaldingInGermany

Established Member
Reaction score
His SMP was obvious to me the first time I saw him, but I’m kind of an expert in that subject since I have a SMP myself for about 4 years. Most people don’t know that something like SMP even exist and if the procedure is done right nobody suspect anything or will notice it. I know what I’m talking about after four years. Nobody ever gave me the weird look or scanned my head or hairline. Never. SMP was definitely a game changer and life saver for me.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
does any1 know of good smp examples that keep you semi bald but give you a frame, like zidane kind of? shouldn't that work? basically put a diffused but nice hairline in the front. keep whats behind bald or semi bald. vertex isn't even needed when you shave it anyways

resu

Reaction score
SMP alone isn't a good idea, you need some texture there. The main selling point is if there's no color and density shift from the sides to the Androgenetic Alopecia thinning regions.

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His SMP was obvious to me the first time I saw him, but I’m kind of an expert in that subject since I have a SMP myself for about 4 years. Most people don’t know that something like SMP even exist and if the procedure is done right nobody suspect anything or will notice it. I know what I’m talking about after four years. Nobody ever gave me the weird look or scanned my head or hairline. Never. SMP was definitely a game changer and life saver for me.
I once saw a guy in a crowded wagon after a concert. Summer. Really close up from behind. SMP was clear as day. Probably a bad procedure?